Good Morning Sunshines!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
It was pretty good. I had the duck. It's been about 20 years since I last ordered duck. This wasn't as gamey as I remember. :yay:
:yay: I never cared much for duck.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:
:yay: I never cared much for duck.

:yeahthat: But nothing else on the menu was really saying "eat me". :ohwell: It'll probably be another 20 years before I order it again. Just something about eating poultry that isn't cooked through. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
:yeahthat: But nothing else on the menu was really saying "eat me". :ohwell: It'll probably be another 20 years before I order it again. Just something about eating poultry that isn't cooked through. :shrug:

I haven't been there in a while.

Vince

Tigerlily said:
Morning everyone. Stay cool today.
I think I'll take that advice and stay inside. Was outside for a couple hours and thought I was going to drop. That's enough of that crap. Like the lady says, "stay cool today."

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Ahhhhhhhhh...sent the BF off to Asia for two weeks last night. Came home, crashed, and slept until 10. Woke up to a cat in my face...great way to start the weekend. :lol:

fttrsbeerwench

WOOOOOO!! Good morning.. Oh wait, it's the afternoon now..Anyway~!

I had too much fun for my own good last night.. I got myself in trouble.:shameonme:

Everyone was beautiful, and I would like to say that I love Slueth, he's a wonderful gentleman.

Sorry if we were a bit confusing right there at the end, I think the WildTurkey had gone to my head. It may still be in my head.

:fuzzyblurry:
:dude:

marianne

elaine said:
I must not have noticed. I was there for almost an hour before I got a beer. I was nursing an ice water.

I don't think I did meet you. Although I met so many people for the first time I had a hard time keeping track.