Good Morning

Ok.... morning is over, it's now evening. In the short 9 hours since this morning I am now so sore I can hardly move. Got lots of 2x4s from Lowes, built a new wall in the basement, framed out the window, ran new electrics... My drill ran out of juice just about the same time as I did. Maybe the grass will get cut tomorrow.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Ok.... morning is over, it's now evening. In the short 9 hours since this morning I am now so sore I can hardly move. Got lots of 2x4s from Lowes, built a new wall in the basement, framed out the window, ran new electrics... My drill ran out of juice just about the same time as I did. Maybe the grass will get cut tomorrow.

:yahoo:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
You're happy because I'm sitting here with a heating pad nursing my aches? :frown: So happy I could make your day.

:lol:

NNNNOOOO, just happy you accomplished so much in a day.

The getting old and ending up with aches and pains? Well, we're all there.

The only thing I accomplished today was selling a few stamps, and I'd love to be sitting with a heating pad right now, because everything HURTS!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
NNNNOOOO, just happy you accomplished so much in a day.

The getting old and ending up with aches and pains? Well, we're all there.

The only thing I accomplished today was selling a few stamps, and I'd love to be sitting with a heating pad right now, because everything HURTS!

Selling stamps?

Selling stamps?

Yeah, she had to beat up the mailman for them.

AND.... here we are again this morning with another :coffee: I need more 2x4s (notice I did not say, "I need more wood.") but really don't want to fight the Saturday crowd at the stores.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yeah, she had to beat up the mailman for them.

AND.... here we are again this morning with another :coffee: I need more 2x4s (notice I did not say, "I need more wood.") but really don't want to fight the Saturday crowd at the stores.

Good thing you are retired. Wait until Monday. :yay: