Good Morning!

frequentflier

happy to be living

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:lol: She wishes! Wet paint. She was born in Savannah, named her Dixie. Shhhh, don't tell anyone will not be changing her name. :lol:
Schautzie was a purebred and was originally named "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm." Yeah, that had to go. :lol: My last puppy was named Savannah as I had just visited the city and loved it. :yay:

PJay

My new buddy is here. He is NOT happy. Poor little thing is scared and not at all impressed with me. :bawl:He did accept a bite of roast beef and followed me upstairs. Baby steps.

Hang in there! Had a stray show up here. Named her Belle. It's been baby steps with her and she's come a long way. Am amazed. Lots of love been given to her.

ontheriver

Can you share picture with us? I bet everyone would love to help you with that..

I don't know how to post pics. I'm gonna have to learn. He is a black (is that rasict?) Chihuahua with tan spots over his eyes and a little stripe down his nose. Not exactly my choice for type of dog, but here he is.

PJay

I don't know how to post pics. I'm gonna have to learn. He is a black (is that rasict?) Chihuahua with tan spots over his eyes and a little stripe down his nose. Not exactly my choice for type of dog, but here he is.

Bet is cute. I love all dogs. Hmm, since so small, how about...Tiny?

Thinking on it some more, hmm...