good news MGH!!!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
You know how you said you wished Billy would start having shows at his place again? Well i found out something just as good! Some ibra shows are going to be at the pg equstrian center:yahoo:
Hopefully the price dosnt go up any more... I thought i should share the info. By the way every on else
IBRA is international barrel racing association(sp?).

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
You know how you said you wished Billy would start having shows at his place again? Well i found out something just as good! Some ibra shows are going to be at the pg equstrian center:yahoo:
Hopefully the price dosnt go up any more... I thought i should share the info. By the way every on else
IBRA is international barrel racing association(sp?).

Hey Flare...that is good news. I am home recuping from shoulder surgery but hopefully by Spring I will be good as new.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hey Flare...that is good news. I am home recuping from shoulder surgery but hopefully by Spring I will be good as new.
:howdy:MGH, I heard your operation went well. Dont overdo it!! Stay out of the barn:whistle: Take care of yourself cause spring is right around the corner. Oh, and the plaques are ordered.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:MGH, I heard your operation went well. Dont overdo it!! Stay out of the barn:whistle: Take care of yourself cause spring is right around the corner. Oh, and the plaques are ordered.

:howdy:Percy! Everything did go well and the tear wasn't as bad as he thought. I am feeling pretty good but the place where my collarbone was partically removed feels real weird so I will be staying out of the barn for awhile. Thank you for ordering the plaques. Did you have fun at the expo?

tallyhoe

:howdy:Percy! Everything did go well and the tear wasn't as bad as he thought. I am feeling pretty good but the place where my collarbone was partically removed feels real weird so I will be staying out of the barn for awhile. Thank you for ordering the plaques. Did you have fun at the expo?

I did. I saw a lot of you there.

mingiz

Horse Poor

Hey MGH Didn't know about your surgery. Hope all is better for you.:smoochy: How bad was the tear. I was told that I have a chronic tear in my back...along with the buldging disc. But i'm not letting it slow me down .....too much... :lmao:Hope you heal up quickly and we'll see you at the banquet..Yes I'm coming this year:yahoo:....it will snow a-hole deep now......:whistle:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The expo was a lot of fun. Deb, myself and a couple from the barn had dinner with Happy and her crew friday night. We all stayed at the same hotel.
I bought 3 photo prints for my bathroom wall. I went to Taregt and purchased frames for them. They are soooo cool.
Deb and I both bought this water bottle holder for the saddle.It is a clip and a rubber bungy end that goes over the bottle neck. Really great invention.
Oh, and Su and I bought ALL of the table centers for the dinner/dance.

We enjoyed Craig Cameron the BEST. Oh, and we saw Tommy Turvey get dumped into the fence:whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MGH, please tell me that you are not back to work so soon.

I cannot sit hear any longer so I will be making a visit to St Mary's Co soon:lmao:. And then tomorrow I will do at least a half day at work. The sooner I get up and out the better I will feel.
It sounds like you guys had a great time at the expo. I can't say that I missed it though since the drugs kept me out all weekend:whistle: My shoulder is feeling alot better and the swelling is starting to go down. Come on spring:yahoo:.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hey MGH Didn't know about your surgery. Hope all is better for you.:smoochy: How bad was the tear. I was told that I have a chronic tear in my back...along with the buldging disc. But i'm not letting it slow me down .....too much... :lmao:Hope you heal up quickly and we'll see you at the banquet..Yes I'm coming this year:yahoo:....it will snow a-hole deep now......:whistle:

Hi Ming! That is too cool that you are coming this year:yahoo:. We always have a blast.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I cannot sit hear any longer so I will be making a visit to St Mary's Co soon:lmao:. And then tomorrow I will do at least a half day at work. The sooner I get up and out the better I will feel.

hi MG how are you feeling ?? Did you happen to find out about the trailer question?? I think we found our new house we just have to crunch numbers and get this place ready to sell.. Will is so excited that he may be finaly getting his pony he rode Rocky today ( he said he went down the wrong path when he stopped riding ?? no clue ..he is using Rocky for 4-H and if he goes and does not have a pony before HSS.. I still have not adventured in the saddle , maybe I will push it when it warms up but the cold bothers my leg a little more .

Take care and talk to ya soon TC

Attachments

• william and rocky12708.jpg
    william and rocky12708.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 67

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
hi MG how are you feeling ?? Did you happen to find out about the trailer question?? I think we found our new house we just have to crunch numbers and get this place ready to sell.. Will is so excited that he may be finaly getting his pony he rode Rocky today ( he said he went down the wrong path when he stopped riding ?? no clue ..he is using Rocky for 4-H and if he goes and does not have a pony before HSS.. I still have not adventured in the saddle , maybe I will push it when it warms up but the cold bothers my leg a little more .

Take care and talk to ya soon TC

Hi TC,

Sorry I forgot to call you. The trailer answer is...you need 10 acres or 6 acres and purchase 2 TDR's at $18,000 each. I spoke to Harry Knight at Land Use & Growth Mangement and he said you can call him if you have any further questions. His thoughts were that an accessory apartment would be the best way to go. Great picture of William on Rocky. Watch out or you'll be out looking for another horse:lmao:.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
he is using Rocky for 4-H and if he goes and does not have a pony before HSS.. I still have not adventured in the saddle , maybe I will push it when it warms up but the cold bothers my leg a little more .

[/QUOTE]

hey what 4h club is he in? Is Z in one too? Are yall st.marys or charles?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
hey what 4h club is he in? Is Z in one too? Are yall st.marys or charles?[/QUOTE]

they just joined Crazy Critters (Sue's ) 4-h club in St Mary's ..
that women is into everything I don't know how she does it ..