Good News

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
out of Ashburn ...
MRI on Redskins top pick Trent Williams’ knee OK
33 minutes ago

ASHBURN, Va. (AP)—Redskins coach Mike Shanahan says an MRI exam on starting left tackle Trent Williams’(notes) injured left knee showed no structural damage.

Shanahan says that Williams’ knee is sore Monday and his status for Washington’s game against the St. Louis Rams won’t be known until later in the week.

The fourth overall pick in this year’s draft hurt his left knee and a toe with about 1 1/2 minutes left in the fourth quarter of Washington’s 30-27 overtime loss to the Houston Texans on Sunday. Williams was helped off the field and did not return to the game.

Shanahan says he’s still awaiting results of an MRI on Williams’ toe.

:yay: That is indeed good news.

The Redskins come-from-in-front loss yesterday didn't worry me nearly as much as the situation with Trent Williams did. All things considered, the loss will probably help the Redskins chances of winning the Super Bowl. See, later in the season, instead of being distracted by all of the 'can they go undefeated' talk, and getting worn down by the pressure associated with possibly doing so, they'll be able to bask in all the talk about how great they're playing and everyone's surprise that they're 11-1. The road to the Super Bowl should be a little easier this way.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They're calling it a contusion. Anytime you hear contusion it's great news. Anytime you hear a "sprain" it's bad news. A sprain can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a entire season to heal because there can be a tear.

Otter

Nothing to see here
:yay: That is indeed good news.

The Redskins come-from-in-front loss yesterday didn't worry me nearly as much as the situation with Trent Williams did. All things considered, the loss will probably help the Redskins chances of winning the Super Bowl. See, later in the season, instead of being distracted by all of the 'can they go undefeated' talk, and getting worn down by the pressure associated with possibly doing so, they'll be able to bask in all the talk about how great they're playing and everyone's surprise that they're 11-1. The road to the Super Bowl should be a little easier this way.

exactly :lol: