Good on Anderson Cooper

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He’s so full of crap.

He’s been one of the propagandist on many many many many many occasions.

This is more of CNN and it’s minions trying to restore their reputation.

Once trust is gone, it’s gone.

This this this!! ^^^

I'm not buying Anderson's "I am a serious journalist" act. He has LONG been a Democrat propagandist and bullshit artist. That he was tough on Kamala tells you how fed up they are with her nonsense and obvious unfitness. She doesn't even have the capability to learn. I think that's why they're so frustrated with her - they're like, "C'mon, bitch, we're freaking GIVING you the answers!"

I'm old enough to remember when CNN was a reputable news source - this was back in the 90s. It seems like the 2000 election was the turning point for them and now they've completely lost all credibility. So when Anderson says "We're not MSNBC" - well, yeah you are, buddy.

SamSpade

He’s so full of crap.

He’s been one of the propagandist on many many many many many occasions.

This is more of CNN and it’s minions trying to restore their reputation.

Once trust is gone, it’s gone.
I think it's because they think she's going to lose. Few things more damning to ANY for-profit enterprise than to be seen backing a loser.

GregV814

This this this!! ^^^

I'm not buying Anderson's "I am a serious journalist" act. He has LONG been a Democrat propagandist and bullshit artist. That he was tough on Kamala tells you how fed up they are with her nonsense and obvious unfitness. She doesn't even have the capability to learn. I think that's why they're so frustrated with her - they're like, "C'mon, bitch, we're freaking GIVING you the answers!"

I'm old enough to remember when CNN was a reputable news source - this was back in the 90s. It seems like the 2000 election was the turning point for them and now they've completely lost all credibility. So when Anderson says "We're not MSNBC" - well, yeah you are, buddy.
The day the plane dropped onto the 14th Street bridge was CNN all day and night. They even covered the metro train that crashed underground the same day..... That was then.....

3CATSAILOR

This this this!! ^^^

And yet somehow there are some polls that claim everything is tied or very close. If there was rigging done last time, the Republicians never figured out how it was done. Until they figure it out, which they may not ever, it will continue.

SamSpade

I remember that day. It's burned into my memory.
Especially the lady hanging on to the life preserver.
My Dad normally would have been ON that bridge at the time of the crash. For no reason whatsoever he chose a different route home that day. As he crossed a different bridge he saw the crash.

Nevertheless he didn’t make it home that night. It was either early morning hours or dawn, but we didn’t hear from him until very late. We feared the worst.

ontheriver

My Dad normally would have been ON that bridge at the time of the crash. For no reason whatsoever he chose a different route home that day. As he crossed a different bridge he saw the crash.

Nevertheless he didn’t make it home that night. It was either early morning hours or dawn, but we didn’t hear from him until very late. We feared the worst.
I used to work at 17th and L and took that bridge everyday.

I came back to St. Mary's about 2 years before the crash.

SamSpade

I used to work at 17th and L and took that bridge everyday.

I came back to St. Mary's about 2 years before the crash.
I still think somehow God has watched over my Dad so many times. That’s one of two FAMOUS incidents.

The other was when he was walking to the Pentagon from the Pentagon Annex and thought (as he later told me) “wow that plane is flying low”. Whenever anyone disputed a plane hit the Pentagon I could tell them that my Dad watched it happen.

Also my sister had a friend who was on the plane.