Good place for breakfast in Prunce Frederick?

rio

I'm meeting my SIL for breakfast in PF next week. Anyone know of a good place for breakfast/brunch besides the chains?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes,,and as RoseRed said, Dream Weavers is good but I like Bulrushes better. Can't go wrong with either for breakfast
Didn't you, the wife and I had lunch at Dream Weaver for lunch? Or was it the other?

Grumpy

Didn't you, the wife and I had lunch at Dream Weaver for lunch? Or was it the other?
Yes, we met for lunch at Dream Weavers..other than breakfast, I am not a big fan of Dreamweavers, I still go there but mostly for breakfast.

TPD

the poor dad
If you are going to PRUNCE Frederick you should probably have BRUNCE instead of breakfast. Just sayin’...

• Haha
Reactions: rio

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There is always somebody that has to point out one person's mistakes to make them feel better about their own flaws....just sayin' ;)
I was debating on whether or not I should try to make light of the fact that it was misspelled, but decided against it. Some people would get miffed at such a minor thing, but you never know. I believe you're fairly easy going from your posts, but like I said, you never know...

It actually made me think of a sister that rode on my school bus. She always had her notebook and "pruncel" to take notes in class.

rio

I was debating on whether or not I should try to make light of the fact that it was misspelled, but decided against it. Some people would get miffed at such a minor thing, but you never know. I believe you're fairly easy going from your posts, but like I said, you never know...

It actually made me think of a sister that rode on my school bus. She always had her notebook and "pruncel" to take notes in class.
Most people here I feel like it's all in good fun, and that's how I take it. But I still always have a moment of "oh crap, I hope they take that the right way!" when I post something meant to be in fun.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I read that 3 times, and each time I totally missed 'breakfast'. I read that as "I will come buy you and SIL as a parting gift". Which is why I was
1660960521722.gif