Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

newintown

Good morning to all. I just moved in California and my 2 girls need haircuts. Do you have a place/stylist to recommend?
Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays
Marie

G

Greg

Originally posted by kwillia
I like Mia's Hair Care in the Wildewood shopping complex... It's in the strip a couple doors down from Pro Fitness Gym. You can make an appointment or do 'walk in'.

I believe it is spelled Mei's

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I like Mia's Hair Care in the Wildewood shopping complex.
I've had her (Mei) cut my hair before. Never again. :barf:

I used to go to JCPenney's hair salon when they first opened but now they're too crowded, so you'd want to make an appointment. Never had a bad cut there.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I like Mia's Hair Care in the Wildewood shopping complex...

Everytime I've gone in they're rude and in a hurry! I even tried again a few weeks back for a quick eyebrow wax, and they hadn't changed a bit. :barf:

I go to Hair It Is in Lexington Park, but they're too pricey for kids - I'd just to a Unique Chic or Hair Cuttery something...that's where I take my daughter.

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by newintown
Good morning to all. I just moved in California and my 2 girls need haircuts. Do you have a place/stylist to recommend?
Marie

Hey NewinTown, nice to see you.. If you bring your youngins down to the house I'll cut their hair for ya.. I think I do a pretty good job cause I've been cutting myown hair for years now.. Which may be why I always wear a hat.. But I would be honored to cut their hair, just make sure you bring hats for both of'em. :biggrin:

Blondie76

Originally posted by newintown
Marie

My hairdresser lives down there, she works out of her home. I've been going to her for about 7 years now. I can PM you her number if you like.

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Re: Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

Originally posted by *archimedes*
You have the nerve to say that I crave attention? :boo:

Archi, we are going to have to stop meeting like this else my Honey is going to get mad and whip you tushy. :wink:

Hey can't say I crave attention, it took me 50 years to post anything here.. Just offernign a hand when and where I can..

I love you Archi. But ya gotta stop hanging on to each and every word I say.. You seems to be looking for my posts.. But Still love ya. :biggrin:

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

You sound hysterical, I think it might be time for an insulin shot.

Nope, don't do Insulin.. Take the Pills, but my sugar is find, woke up this morning and it was 80.. But Bless you for your concern.. You are so very kind to suggest Insulin.

Kindness and Humility are admirable traits.. Bet your parents are Beaming over you.. I know I would be.. As a matter of fact Archi, from this day on, I'm going to treat you like myown daughter or until I figure out what you are..

That means throughout the day, I will be sending you tiny little PMs with Prayers in the just for you.. I'm going to focus on your afterlife and give you advice as I see you need it.. I will be scolding you also.. So you see, now you are all mine.. I'm going to call you Archi or Archett Zuchick which ever applies and you can call me dad.. Just don't feel alone because I have lots and lots of Cyber Children. Even got a bunch of Cyber Grandyoungins..

:biggrin:

Blondie76

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

Originally posted by zuchick
Nope, don't do Insulin.. Take the Pills, but my sugar is find, woke up this morning and it was 80.. But Bless you for your concern.. You are so very kind to suggest Insulin.

Kindness and Humility are admirable traits.. Bet your parents are Beaming over you.. I know I would be.. As a matter of fact Archi, from this day on, I'm going to treat you like myown daughter or until I figure out what you are..

That means throughout the day, I will be sending you tiny little PMs with Prayers in the just for you.. I'm going to focus on your afterlife and give you advice as I see you need it.. I will be scolding you also.. So you see, now you are all mine.. I'm going to call you Archi or Archett Zuchick which ever applies and you can call me dad.. Just don't feel alone because I have lots and lots of Cyber Children. Even got a bunch of Cyber Grandyoungins..

:biggrin:

:offtopic: What's this got to do with haircuts? :wink:

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

Originally posted by Blondie76
:offtopic: What's this got to do with haircuts? :wink:

Don't know Blondie. :confused: You'll have to ask my Dear Cyber Daughter Archi.. She was the one who brought it up..

Z

zuchick

Yet your own biological children hate your guts. You better worry about your own afterlife, zutard. :boo:

Hehehe.. Archi, to know me is to love me.. How do you know my children hate my guts.. They've never seen'em.

But to hate someone you gotta know'em and they simply don't know me that well which is something I'm trying to work on with them.

But Archi, this is about you and me Honey.. You my New Youngin.. And I love ya..

Z

zuchick

Yet your own biological children hate your guts. You better worry about your own afterlife, zutard. :boo:

Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Archett.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good place for kid's haircut (girls)

Originally posted by zuchick
Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Love ya. Archett.

:roflmao:I've been offline most of the day. I see archi quoted but no posts. My guess is you really p!ssed him off.