Good Restaurants in Lusby?

craptastic

Please give recs on good restaurants in Lusby that are average priced. Any place have good deep dish pizza (not chain pizza)?? How's Jake & Al's Chop House? Thanks!

annemayer

If you want good deep dish,go to Georgetown. Or,do what I do and order from Lou Malnati's online. In Lusby,I love Monterey - going there for lunch today,actually.

lovinmaryland

Please give recs on good restaurants in Lusby that are average priced. Any place have good deep dish pizza (not chain pizza)?? How's Jake & Al's Chop House? Thanks!

Ehh I have only eaten there once and it wasnt very good :ohwell:

Dont make the mistake and go to Moes either :dead: :barf:

nicole_M

Jake & Al's

Went once...it was very good, but quite costly....I guess depending on what you order.

They are pretty pricey and you USED to get good food so the price seemed right. Not so much anymore.

And Catt, I agree... Adam's is always good. We love Adam's in Edgewater. :yay:

OmyGawd

There is a decent place to eat in Lusby? Outside of .... what? Buckets. Salsas and Ledo's are fine enough?

zar

Theist
Salsa's.. any other restaurants charges an arm and a leg. When I was a kid you could get a meal at McDonald's for 2 dollars and a milk man's salary could provide for a family, house, and kids.

BOP

Salsa's.. any other restaurants charges an arm and a leg. When I was a kid you could get a meal at McDonald's for 2 dollars and a milk man's salary could provide for a family, house, and kids.
When i was a kid, you could feed a family of 4 at McDonald's for 2 bucks.