Good thing she didn't need to drop a deux

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I've seen this in emerging countries. I guess we are on our way to a 3rd world nation. Video in the link, if you care.

One of our interns captured a woman urinating while the vehicle was stopped at a NJ Toll Booth

gemma_rae

I've seen this in emerging countries. I guess we are on our way to a 3rd world nation. Video in the link, if you care.

View attachment 140635
Nah, we're already there.
About 10 years ago I was traveling north on La Plata Rd approximately half way between La Plata and Waldorf. If you're familiar you know where there is a natural spring on the southbound side. There were two vehicles parked on the southbound shoulder and from between the vehicles, a little brown boy popped out soaking wet, in his birthday suit, and began to run down the road. A few seconds later a senorita popped out with a towel and began to chase him down, she was obviously bathing him. That's when it hit me, Charles County is now a third world country.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't forget Metro Station Elevators, Bridge abutments and public parks.

nutz

View attachment 140635
Well thanks, another image that’ll be tough to remove before happy hour ends. I wasnt overly surprised after seeing some skin tone. I was surprised by the efficiently of the move, like its been repeated ad nauseum.