Good Thursday Morning Everyone

K

Kizzy

:howdy:

Public Service Announcement: Do not mix Nyquil and Allegra D before bedtime. It does clear up your stuffy nose, but it will keep your arse awake. Thank you.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm going to hate my life in the morning, and I am attending a seminar later in the day on working with the mentally ill. So nomatter what, my day will not be a short one today.

Ok, back to what I was doing. 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep......

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kizzy said:
:howdy:

Public Service Announcement: Do not mix Nyquil and Allegra D before bedtime. It does clear up your stuffy nose, but it will keep your arse awake. Thank you.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm going to hate my life in the morning, and I am attending a seminar later in the day on working with the mentally ill. So nomatter what, my day will not be a short one today.

Ok, back to what I was doing. 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep......
I'll take a liberal dose of Nyquil.

After heading out the door at 11:45 a.m. I attended my first class of the day. Two more classes later I was out and on the road at 9 p.m. This path lead to SFW where I worked until 1 a.m. Yeha!:dead:

Vince

CableChick said:
:yeahthat: Gotta work tomorrow, but it keeps me busy. :coffee: Wish I did have tomorrow off. Got stuff to do around the house. Have to build an inner wall around a section of pipes to keep them from freezing all the time. One of these days they are going to freeze and burst and I'm going to come home to one big mess. :yikes:

We had a pipe break last week. It was my fault. I didn't shut off the water to the outside faucet (didn't do it last year or the year before either) and woke up last Thursday to the sound of running water. Luckily it broke either inside the concrete wall or on the outside of it. No water inside, it was all running down the outside of the wall. Should be an easy fix.

Morning by the way. Damn near couldn't keep my eyes open on the Beltway. Eyes kept crossing on me. Lots of fun in traffic and construction zone.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
huntr1 said:
Morning by the way. Damn near couldn't keep my eyes open on the Beltway. Eyes kept crossing on me. Lots of fun in traffic and construction zone.

Zoinks! I'm glad I come to work a different way. (Also glad you made it to work OK).

:yawn: :coffee: :howdy:

Vince

huntr1 said:
We had a pipe break last week. It was my fault. I didn't shut off the water to the outside faucet (didn't do it last year or the year before either) and woke up last Thursday to the sound of running water. Luckily it broke either inside the concrete wall or on the outside of it. No water inside, it was all running down the outside of the wall. Should be an easy fix.
When you replace the faucet, get one with a freeze type plug. I never shut the water off to my outside faucet and have never had a pipe burst there. When I built the upstairs to my home I didn't think of a certain small section of pipe being in the eves of the house where they would freeze in the winter. Of course I insulated the crap out of them, but still have trouble once in awhile. Going to put a permanent fix to it this weekend.

Tomcat

Anytime
Morning :coffee: Cold sucks, just got back from Los Angeles, temps were in the 70's

Last edited: