Good weekend .....

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Skins win big, Terps come out with a win, Virginia, VT and the Caps have nice wins!

Good weekend for the local area! Makes going to work not so bad tomorrow now:starcat:

Now lets just hope the Yankees lose today and the Cowgirls get spanked tomorrow night!!!!

I

Inkpen

Baltimore wins,
New England wins..
Boston swept LA ..YEA!!!!!!
Yankees are behind 2-0..
And finally, ND won!!!
Great weekend..now just need some rain and temps more like October instead of August....
Have a nice evening!!

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Baltimore wins,
New England wins..
Boston swept LA ..YEA!!!!!!
Yankees are behind 2-0..
And finally, ND won!!!
Great weekend..now just need some rain and temps more like October instead of August....
Have a nice evening!!

Rain? What is that? Never heard of it..........

I

Inkpen

I saw an old photo of Prince Frederick and there was all this water..everywhere..and people were holding big fabric round things over their heads...My grand pappy said it was "rain".......

BuffaloBill

Good weekend ..... 10-07-2007 08:26 PM So,e green from one who palyed the sport for 5 years..not as easy as it looks!!! Cheers

No doubt...sweep....sweep..sweep...I was not cutting the sport at all. Rock away! They are Rocks right?

I

Inkpen

Stones, weight 42 pounds,,,And it is a lot of sweeping..the sound in the rink is a "flap, flap, flap...from the long bristle brooms..the flat head brooms do not make much noise.
I played in the Juniors and my folks played in the adult group for about 20 years..they loved it. Traveled a lot to Canada for matches.
I am glad the Olympics brought the sport to the general public..Folks now retired, (dad gone for 2 years) Mom loved seeing it on TV!!
Go Team USA :patriot: