Goose Decoys In SOMD

somdshootnet

Does anybody know of a cheap source for Goose decoys in Southern Maryland ? Maybe someone has some for sale? Looking for mallard duck decoys too.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Does anybody know of a cheap source for Goose decoys in Southern Maryland ? Maybe someone has some for sale? Looking for mallard duck decoys too.

Most every place that sells them does list price. If you can find some one that even has any. As one sporting goods store owner told me, "No one around here hunts waterfowl they do deer and turkey". And just like every other place he doesn't carry non-tox shells but does have a fine selection of
.30 caliber rifle ammunition.

I've picked up a lot of used goose decoys off E-Bay (know the new price and don't bid above 1/2 of that) and new ones from Mack's Prairie Wings. Duck decoys I've gotten from Cabela's.

somdshootnet

Most every place that sells them does list price. If you can find some one that even has any. As one sporting goods store owner told me, "No one around here hunts waterfowl they do deer and turkey". And just like every other place he doesn't carry non-tox shells but does have a fine selection of
.30 caliber rifle ammunition.

I've picked up a lot of used goose decoys off E-Bay (know the new price and don't bid above 1/2 of that) and new ones from Mack's Prairie Wings. Duck decoys I've gotten from Cabela's.

I appreciate the reply. I went to a few places in Charles County today looking for some gizmos and gadgets, but, no one has anything I need.