Gooseneck ball? or anyone have a....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
an extra bumper pull they're not using for tomorrow? Want MorganLover to come over but Rottncop wants to ride too, so we need an extra bumper pull to haul 2 trailers if we don't find a hide away gooseneck ball.

We haven't found one locally yet, to put in my truck for my big trailer. Where can we go to get one today? Any ideas?

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Maybe the RV place on Rt 5 past LHS and before Whirlwind?

La Grande Estates..

What are you talking about..my truch has a gooseneck and a reece hitch..

The suburban can only pull the small trailer..reece hitch...

SO what is it exactly you need?

mingiz

Horse Poor
If you think your going to get a hitch put in the same day HAHAHAHA I got mine from trick trucks and they installed it. If my 4h BP had lights I would let you use it. But I used it for a run in for the babies and they just loved pulling wires.

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Perone Performance

301 498 7270 in laurel Ask for John

410 792 7577 baltimore

washington 301 498 7270

Install is a big deal for gooseneck you want it right

Attachments

• horse[1].gif
    horse[1].gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
happyappygirl said:
an extra bumper pull they're not using for tomorrow? Want MorganLover to come over but Rottncop wants to ride too, so we need an extra bumper pull to haul 2 trailers if we don't find a hide away gooseneck ball.

We haven't found one locally yet, to put in my truck for my big trailer. Where can we go to get one today? Any ideas?
truckn america has that for less then 800, but we got my moms cuz to order ours, and a friend of hers to put it in, he lives in uppermarboral. it only costed about 500 for all of it...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happyappy RC could put it in. There really not that hard just time consuming. If you measure and mark it as the directions say. It's alot cheaper than having some one install it. Plus you know what's been done under your truck. Mine is a rail system because I tow a
gooseneck and a fifth wheel camper. So I have a plate for the GN and a 5th wheel hookup also that I can use one or the other. Other wise I would of gotten the turn over type ball that drops down when you haul things in the bed.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Happyappy RC could put it in. There really not that hard just time consuming. If you measure and mark it as the directions say. It's alot cheaper than having some one install it. Plus you know what's been done under your truck. Mine is a rail system because I tow a
gooseneck and a fifth wheel camper. So I have a plate for the GN and a 5th wheel hookup also that I can use one or the other. Other wise I would of gotten the turn over type ball that drops down when you haul things in the bed.
That's exactly what he wants Mingiz, the hidden one. The hitch man wanted 479.00 for the hitch only. RC is putting it in, goodness knows he has enough equipment to do it. :lol: he's getting it online from JandR hitches for 339.00. Ordering it tonight i think. Thanks for all the great suggestions.

I would like to find a 3 horse slant gooseneck stock, with dressing room if anyone knows of one for sale. I DON'T want to spend 9-10K though, i already have a 30K gooseneck trailer. I'd like a smaller gooseneck, so i can sell my bumper pull stock.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well RC ordered my gooseneck ball yesterday...the ball and cable are almost 600.00 :faint: I hope it's worth it.
Now the countdown begins....
Arrival of the parts and Installation must happen within one week.... :frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Well RC ordered my gooseneck ball yesterday...the ball and cable are almost 600.00 :faint: I hope it's worth it.
Now the countdown begins....
Arrival of the parts and Installation must happen within one week.... :frown:

Great!!!! Just tell RC to measure and remeasure. Once the hole is there it's there!!!!! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Great!!!! Just tell RC to measure and remeasure. Once the hole is there it's there!!!!! :howdy:
He's off next week too. Hopefully he won't be redoing the bed of my brand new dualie :lol:

You said yours was different right? Do you know anyone who has one he can look at before he actually puts it in?

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
He's off next week too. Hopefully he won't be redoing the bed of my brand new dualie :lol:

You said yours was different right? Do you know anyone who has one he can look at before he actually puts it in?

Sawry I sure don't. Mine is totally different I have 2 rails in mine..
Hre are the pics of mine.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
That's exactly what he wants Mingiz, the hidden one. The hitch man wanted 479.00 for the hitch only. RC is putting it in, goodness knows he has enough equipment to do it. :lol: he's getting it online from JandR hitches for 339.00. Ordering it tonight i think. Thanks for all the great suggestions.

I would like to find a 3 horse slant gooseneck stock, with dressing room if anyone knows of one for sale. I DON'T want to spend 9-10K though, i already have a 30K gooseneck trailer. I'd like a smaller gooseneck, so i can sell my bumper pull stock.

Go to www.horsetrailerworld.com or even the regular horse sites for used trailers. Then you can compare prices.....