GOP Needs To Get Rid Of McConnell, Not Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In response to the raid at Mar-a-Lago, the search warrant for which was signed by a Jeffrey Epstein associate, the Senate’s Republican leader failed to respond for a full day. In fact, he even rebuffed reporters’ questions about it at a press conference in his home state. Only after 23 hours had passed did McConnell get around to issuing a neutered, two-sentence statement:

“The country deserves a thorough and immediate explanation of what led to the events of Monday. Attorney General Garland and the Department of Justice should already have provided answers to the American people and must do so immediately.”

Oh, must they? Or what? If there’s anything McConnell can do about the deep state’s malfeasance — which has been thoroughly documented well before Monday’s targeting of the opposition party, one reason why we don’t need to wait for the search warrant to conclude at least some measure of foul play — he won’t. And the DOJ and FBI know it.

Meanwhile, the Biden Justice Department is ordering hits on the administration’s most influential political opponent by raiding the home of the former president, potential future nominee, and de facto party leader. And the reason is obvious.

Hessian

No one is awed by the Turtle....he may be a gifted parliamentarian, and a tactful politician...but he couldn't rally the forces necessary to preserve the Union...in any way. Mostly pathetic.

Hijinx

McConnell should have been gone.
We need a fighter in his seat. We need someone with the balls to hit Chuck the Schmuck right between the eyes. Someone who will stand up to him, not be buddy buddies.

phreddyp

You can whine all you want, McConnell is the reason that we now have a conservative Supreme Court . He ain't perfect not by a long shot but you got to give credit where credit is due. Can you imagine what would be coming out of the Supreme Court if that Piece of S**t Merrick Garland had been appointed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can whine all you want, McConnell is the reason that we now have a conservative Supreme Court . He ain't perfect not by a long shot but you got to give credit where credit is due. Can you imagine what would be coming out of the Supreme Court if that Piece of S**t Merrick Garland had been appointed.

That was like 6 years ago. He doesn't get to rest on his laurels for that. He's continuing to take a Senate paycheck, not to mention all that yummy yummy bribe money, so he needs to continue to produce.

phreddyp

Unlike you I don't forget people who have done good things . Watch supreme revenge if you get a chance , and don't forget there are 49 other Republican Senators who are also supposed to help. It ain't a one man dog and pony show.

Like I said he ain't perfect but he is still damn good!
Seems your mantra is what have you done for me lately, even though I once saved your ASS!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

McConnell creates new rift inside GOP, earning censure from Alaska state party

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, who caused a stir this summer by questioning the quality of his party's candidates, has created a new rift inside the GOP by spending millions to defeat Alaska GOP Senate nominee Kelly Tshibaka.

McConnell's leadership PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund, has been running attack ads against Tshibaka in an effort to boost moderate incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski.

The Alaska Republican Party responded Monday by voting to censure McConnell for spreading "divisive and misleading statements" about Tshibaka, who was endorsed both by the state party and former President Donald Trump.
The censure resolution, which passed 49-8, also declared McConnell's financial support for Murkowski to be "in direct contradiction" to the party's rules.

"Much of the financial support from the Senate Leadership Fund has been used for malicious political attack ads targeted at our endorsed candidate, Kelly Tshibaka, that are gross distortions of fact," the resolution reads. "We request the Senate Leadership Fund immediately stop the attack ads against Kelly Tshibaka and discontinue the support of all other opposing candidates."

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

If the Republicans win the Senate in this years election and the Republicans elect Mitch McConnell to be majority leader they will be spitting in the face of every Republican who voted for them. If they lose the same holds true.

McConnell has got to go.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If the Republicans win the Senate in this years election and the Republicans elect Mitch McConnell to be majority leader they will be spitting in the face of every Republican who voted for them. If they lose the same holds true.

McConnell has got to go.
Good luck with that.

CPUSA

Unlike you I don't forget people who have done good things .
Neither do I...
Nor, do I forget when he said they had absolutely NO plan to save America because they all just assumed Madam Cankles was going to win...he's a useless POS that needs to go

phreddyp

Neither do I...
Nor, do I forget when he said they had absolutely NO plan to save America because they all just assumed Madam Cankles was going to win...he's a useless POS that needs to go
His plan was to get the supreme court majority, worked damn near his whole career on it and got it. Now that he has serviced you he is a no good piece of sh*t, I bet your marriages were a blast!

CPUSA

His plan was to get the supreme court majority, worked damn near his whole career on it and got it. Now that he has serviced you he is a no good piece of sh*t, I bet your marriages were a blast!
No. Now that he is working hard to phuck over the American people is why I'm done with him. Sorry, but I expect him to work on MANY issues, not just one. Maybe you're happy with substandard & mediocre performance from a one trick pony, but my standards are higher than that.

I bet your marriages were boring & dissatisfying...which is why your spouse strays...

22AcaciaAve

Here's a thought. Maybe the republican party should dump them both and get a fresh start. They have an good chance at winning in all 3 areas in 2024. But a lot of people are tired of the same old recycled candidates. Nominate DeSantis for President, retire McConnell. That would be a good start to refreshing the field. They probably have to wait until 2026 to retire McConnell though. His term isn't up until then.

phreddyp

No. Now that he is working hard to phuck over the American people is why I'm done with him. Sorry, but I expect him to work on MANY issues, not just one. Maybe you're happy with substandard & mediocre performance from a one trick pony, but my standards are higher than that.

I bet your marriages were boring & dissatisfying...which is why your spouse strays...
Sorry never been married, too smart for that, 1st rule never allow the government to get involved in matters of the heart! Sounds like YOU have a problem with spousal betrayal since YOU brought it up!

CPUSA

Sorry never been married, too smart for that, 1st rule never allow the government to get involved in matters of the heart! Sounds like YOU have a problem with spousal betrayal since YOU brought it up!
Nobody will have you, eh? No surprise.
No problem with spousal betrayal. They betrayed...They've been replaced & refreshed...No problem