GOP Rep Boebert Sets Off Metal Detector, REFUSES To Comply With Police, Lefitsts DEMAND Her Arrest

Hijinx

I bet she wasn't frightened during the big rally. She probably had her piece with her and protected herself.

Hijinx

Lets put it this way:

Are the Capitol police armed? I believe they are.
So let's say a Capitol Police Officer went nuts and started shooting?
Do they trust the Capitol Police more than they trust a congressional Representative?
Have they interviewed the Police and asked who they voted for.
It is said the Officer who died was a Trump voter.
Does that mean they will disarm any Officer who voted for Trump?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, AOC is mewling about being afraid for her life. Freaking little baby.

For many reasons I've never felt compelled to do this before, but I find myself at nearly 63 years old - *now taking a gun class because I don't want somebody coming into my house and taking anything away from me!

EDIT: nearly 62!!!! not 63! :lmao:

Last edited:

Bonehead

Meanwhile, AOC is mewling about being afraid for her life. Freaking little baby.

For many reasons I've never felt compelled to do this before, but I find myself at nearly 63 years old - *now taking a gun class because I don't want somebody coming into my house and taking anything away from me.
Great ! I wish more women would do the same.

glhs837

Power with Control
Lets put it this way:

Are the Capitol police armed? I believe they are.
So let's say a Capitol Police Officer went nuts and started shooting?
Do they trust the Capitol Police more than they trust a congressional Representative?
Have they interviewed the Police and asked who they voted for.
It is said the Officer who died was a Trump voter.
Does that mean they will disarm any Officer who voted for Trump?

Think about some of the nutbags that get elected..... You really want Hank J packing heat?