Gosh! The Red Sox Are Done For The Season!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The L A Angels have defeated the Red Sox 7 - 6!

Sad night in Boston, that is for sure! :cds:

Rommey

With the Dodgers sweep of the Cardinals, we are one step closer to a Freeway Series. :yahoo:

:dye:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Basebore.:yawn:

Hmmmm, there is an airline flight on the way to LAX, where I'll bet there is some serious partying going on. The pilot better keep good control, over the yoke and throttles, because you know - there is some jammin' going on back there in the coach section! :yahoo:

Logan Airport is most likely a ghost town. :bigwhoop:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
#### the bo sox........:coffee:

This is exactly why I don't like you. :drama:

While I'm sad my Sox have been eliminated, I'm rooting for the Angels to win the pennant anyway, in memory of Nick Adenhart.

Kinda like the movie "Angels In The Outfield" playing out in real life.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Red Sox are unhappy after ALDS loss...

Going into crisis mode: Theo Epstein can’t waste opportunity - BostonHerald.com

Never let a serious crisis go to waste.”
- White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.

Kevin Youkilis [stats] and David Ortiz [stats] each hit .083. Neither had a walk. Jason Bay had one single and no RBI. In the series, the Red Sox [team stats]’ fourth, fifth and sixth hitters combined for three hits, or one fewer than superstar closer Jonathan Papelbon [stats] gave up in one inning Sunday afternoon.

Like the Redskin fans, Boston fans are none too happy about the way their season has ended. Unless the Bruins and Patriots(Celtics?) deliver some wins, it is not going to be a happy fall and winter in Boston.

thurley42

HY;FR
Going into crisis mode: Theo Epstein can’t waste opportunity - BostonHerald.com

Never let a serious crisis go to waste.”
- White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.

Kevin Youkilis [stats] and David Ortiz [stats] each hit .083. Neither had a walk. Jason Bay had one single and no RBI. In the series, the Red Sox [team stats]’ fourth, fifth and sixth hitters combined for three hits, or one fewer than superstar closer Jonathan Papelbon [stats] gave up in one inning Sunday afternoon.

Like the Redskin fans, Boston fans are none too happy about the way their season has ended. Unless the Bruins and Patriots(Celtics?) deliver some wins, it is not going to be a happy fall and winter in Boston.

wah how quickly they forget how good they have had it in recent years...

Boston fans went from the loveable losers to america's nation to insufferable in the course of 4 years...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
wah how quickly they forget how good they have had it in recent years...

Boston fans went from the loveable losers to america's nation to insufferable in the course of 4 years...

Kinda like Al Gore's Global Warming scheme, eh? It's a cyclic event, but when it hits Boston, it is a horrendous tragedy! :lmao:

Someday, they'll get over it --- maybe? :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready

Cat Sox.jpg

T

toppick08

This is exactly why I don't like you. :drama:

While I'm sad my Sox have been eliminated, I'm rooting for the Angels to win the pennant anyway, in memory of Nick Adenhart.

Kinda like the movie "Angels In The Outfield" playing out in real life.

Go Phillies......:yahoo: