Got a Used Boat to sell?

Crow Bait

Hey Guys,

I run the Solomons Fishing Fair, at the Solomons Firehouse, on March 24 and 25, from 8am- 3pm, Both days.

First off... even though I run it... I have to say that it's a totally awesome fishing show. Definetly the best one in our area, but it's also a great place to sell your used boat.

We sell spaces to place your used boat near the entrance of the show for only $30 each. I also invite some boat dealers to bring boats, but I really like to see the used boats... I guess I like looking for a deal.

At any rate. If you have any interest in the show, or are interested in spaces for your boats... see www.mssasmc.com

Please note that this is a fundraiser for the Southern Maryland Chapter of the Maryland Saltwater sportfishermen's Association... if you're curious about the club, read the synopsis on the website and click "about us"

If you have any questions, let me know.
THanks!

D

dems4me

Crow Bait said:
Hey Guys,

I run the Solomons Fishing Fair, at the Solomons Firehouse, on March 24 and 25, from 8am- 3pm, Both days.

First off... even though I run it... I have to say that it's a totally awesome fishing show. Definetly the best one in our area, but it's also a great place to sell your used boat.

We sell spaces to place your used boat near the entrance of the show for only $30 each. I also invite some boat dealers to bring boats, but I really like to see the used boats... I guess I like looking for a deal.

At any rate. If you have any interest in the show, or are interested in spaces for your boats... see www.mssasmc.com

Please note that this is a fundraiser for the Southern Maryland Chapter of the Maryland Saltwater sportfishermen's Association... if you're curious about the club, read the synopsis on the website and click "about us"

If you have any questions, let me know.
THanks!

I might have a spare one I need to get off my hands. Does it have to run? I need reedplates fixed on it in the carberator (outboard Johnson) and gave up on trying to find someone to fix this for me. I'm single with no deductions so I can't use it as a tax write off for your charity. Would it be worth it to lug down there?

Crow Bait

Oh man! I wasn't soliciting donations, but that's a good thought.

If you are interested in selling your boat, I would price it to effect the work that it needs. If you'd like to try sell it at the Fishing Fiar, see the form on the website I noted below (Click on Fishing Fair Details).