got any little girls' english show clothes?

devinej

for a student of mine, hand me downs for a little girl doing lead line and w/t this year, she's 6 years old, pretty little. i'll check on exact size.

needing a jacket and ratcatcher shirt, jodphur straps.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
for a student of mine, hand me downs for a little girl doing lead line and w/t this year, she's 6 years old, pretty little. i'll check on exact size.

Hmmmm, I might have something in the trailer from the kiddies!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Devine, I'll check with my Mom to see if she has anything that my niece has grown out of. What sizes are you looking for?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Tell her to get a job! Riding is expensive. Hey maybe Obama will give her some stuff.:whistle: (I am just kidding... trying to get you all riled up:1bdz:)

covekat

I might have a light blue shirt and ratcatcher, (I'll have my daughter try it on tomorrow... also I think I have a pair of size 6 jods (need to check the size)...also a pair of size one paddock boots... brand new (my daughter outgrew them over them over the winter)!

jwilley

Walker
she is a size 7 or 7/8, thanks ya'll!

I have a size 8 & 10 black jacket ,size 8 yellow show shirt and a 10 pink & white show shirts. I didn't have time to look for the pants this morning but will this weekend for you. I'm sure I have the jodphur straps also.