Got Beer?

Hank

my war
A lot of hype over Fat Tire. Picked some up last night (New Belgium Amber) and it is decent. Doesn't live up to the hype. I am diggin' the Dogfish Raison D'etre... good stuff!

Any recommendations?

sockgirl77

:lmao:

Attachments

• smooth.jpg
    smooth.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 340

bcp

In My Opinion
I like the Blue Moon myself, I treat it like a sippin beer.
I also found a blueberry beer at the ledos in Crofton that was really good.

That being said, since I started trying to lose weight, Ive pretty much cut beer out except for that rare occasion.

Now I'm hitting two shots of Black Velvet on ice when I feel like getting flat out wild..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am diggin' the Dogfish Raison D'etre... good stuff!

That crap made me violently ill the one bottle I drank of it. Ick.

Ruddy Duck has a blueberry wheat seasonal that is PERFECT. Nice and light, good body, not syrupy but with a hint of blueberry finish.

Perfect.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Finishing off the last Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale in this 6 pack. Not a bad little beer. Been switching between Blue Moon and Heavy Seas as of late.

Hank

my war
That crap made me violently ill the one bottle I drank of it. Ick.

Ruddy Duck has a blueberry wheat seasonal that is PERFECT. Nice and light, good body, not syrupy but with a hint of blueberry finish.

Perfect.

I agree. Their blueberry is very nice.

Finishing off the last Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale in this 6 pack. Not a bad little beer. Been switching between Blue Moon and Heavy Seas as of late.

The Blue Moon pumpkin is decent. The best pumpkin that I have had in my opinion is the Sam Adams. Stay away from the Shocktop Pumpkin that just came out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Blue Moon pumpkin is decent. The best pumpkin that I have had in my opinion is the Sam Adams. Stay away from the Shocktop Pumpkin that just came out.

Blue Moon pumpkin is my favorite. The waiter at Ruddy Duck said that there is a pumpkin in the vat right now. Can't wait to try it!

Hank

my war
Blue Moon pumpkin is my favorite. The waiter at Ruddy Duck said that there is a pumpkin in the vat right now. Can't wait to try it!

If I recall correctly that went quick last year. Seems like everytime I went in, they were out of it. It was pretty tasty...hence why they were always out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I recall correctly that went quick last year. Seems like everytime I went in, they were out of it. It was pretty tasty...hence why they were always out.

I remember that, too. Hopefully they'll make more this year.

catlingirl

Raging itch{ with a b) is really good. They have it at Nicks and abd in prince frederick and bridge liquors

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
And down here, ABC, Cooks, and International Beverage have the Raging beer line also. Have three Sam Adams Octoberfests left in the fridge, they are very tasty. Had the Pumpkin last wee, liked those a lot. And yes, Vrai, I love the Ruddys Blueberry, had that a couple weks ago, I think.

Hubby loves the raspberry Blue Moon. I though it was " raspberry wheat" but online I can only find "raspberry cream ale" so I dunno, either way...he's diggin it right now :yay: