Got Beer?

somdfunguy

not impressed
Anyone try this? I love Root Beer. I love Beer. This could be dangerous...

View attachment 109202

http://smalltownbrewery.com/our-beers/

Made by the same group that makes Four Loco, the small town thing is just marketing. It is very sweet and if it is your thing then you would enjoy it. It also comes in a 10% and a 17%, but those are not distributed widely yet. Should be soon as they signed a deal with Pabst.

I could only have one and probably will not have it again. I'd rather buy an A&W for $1 and then have some real beer.

Hank

my war
Made by the same group that makes Four Loco, the small town thing is just marketing. It is very sweet and if it is your thing then you would enjoy it. It also comes in a 10% and a 17%, but those are not distributed widely yet. Should be soon as they signed a deal with Pabst.

I could only have one and probably will not have it again. I'd rather buy an A&W for $1 and then have some real beer.

Its delicious and dangerous because I forgot to check the % and ended up tipsier than I expected :lmao: I can only drink maybe one or two though, it is pretty sweet. Plus i'm positive the calories are out of control.

I'm sure I could only drink one, maybe 2 if it is that sweet. I am not even a big soda drinker.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone try this? I love Root Beer. I love Beer. This could be dangerous...

Hard root beer is gacky. I can get through about half of one and I'm done. WAY too sweet and sweet booze gives me a horrible hangover, even if I only have one or two.

Hank

my war
Hard root beer is gacky. I can get through about half of one and I'm done. WAY too sweet and sweet booze gives me a horrible hangover, even if I only have one or two.

Yeah, I am not a fan of all those flavored beers. All of those Shandy beers are disgusting. I just want to try the root beer. I'm positive it is not a beer I will sit down and drink a 6 pack of...

KDENISE977

I tried that Dead Rise beer, the one from Flying Dog... :barf: it was horrible. :nono: just give me my vodka/diet Canada Dry please

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I’ve been working on dropping body fat since Memorial day and am surprised there aren’t more quality lite beers available here. :ohwell:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I’ve been working on dropping body fat since Memorial day and am surprised there aren’t more quality lite beers available here. :ohwell:

no such thing as a good lite beer. you can get a session IPA but you are better off cutting calories/carbs elsewhere or working out more. honestly though just cut back to once or twice a week. i now have 2-3 beers a week and i'm still losing. i know i could cut back more but i like good beer too much.

Hank

my war
Oh Damn!

“The Smooth Creaminal"

A full 1 ounce base of Rumchatta is layered by 4 ounces of Not Your Father's Root Beer, topped with a quarter ounce of Pinnacle Whipped vodka and finished with a dollop of vanilla bean ice cream.

OR

Shake all ingredients, vigorously, with ice until frothy and strain into a chilled martini glass. Finish with a whipped cream wheel.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Oh Damn!

“The Smooth Creaminal"

A full 1 ounce base of Rumchatta is layered by 4 ounces of Not Your Father's Root Beer, topped with a quarter ounce of Pinnacle Whipped vodka and finished with a dollop of vanilla bean ice cream.

OR

Shake all ingredients, vigorously, with ice until frothy and strain into a chilled martini glass. Finish with a whipped cream wheel.

holy crap.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Oh Damn!

“The Smooth Creaminal"

OR

holy crap.

I've seent hat a few places nad im trying to forget it exists. Or that all of those ingredients would be delicious in a blender with ice cream.

glhs837

Power with Control
and on tap at ABC with some Growler refills. *tasty*

Keep meaning to stop in and see if they will fill growers not bought there.....

and an email just sent to the Calvert Brewing company to see what their policy is. I'll share that info once I get a response.

Last edited: