Got Beer?

NextJen

Raisin cane
Last post was May of 2018!
What? Is nobody drinkin' anything good?
Bad?
Any reviews?

I stopped by the local brewery tonight and had a very good Mango IPA.
So, what have you've tried lately?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Vrai had a Grand Canyon Brewery Sunset Amber Ale. I can see a few more of these in our future this summer.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Had the Blueberry Ale at Ruddy Duck Seafood and Alehouse last night. Not bad. It was very light in color (Michelob Ultra light) which is not surprising since it is advertised as Gluten Free. It was also very effervescent, reminding of the Real Ales I had in the UK recently. No overpowering blueberry taste. A good summertime beer.

I don't drink beer often, but wanted one last night. I had some Bud Light in the the spare fridge that came from my dad's house when I closed it up, it has to be over 2 years old. I figgered it would be flat, probably skunky, but I tried it anyway. I was surprised. It wasn't flat or skunky. It was...... nothing. I've had sparkling water with more body and flavor.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Just picked up Southern Belle, an Imperial Brown Ale by 3 Stars Brewing Company.
It's taste is like a stout, with a bit of a sweet twist. It is brewed with pecans.
Comes in at 8.7 abv
I like it, but it's probably a better brew for when the weather turns cooler.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't drink beer often, but wanted one last night. I had some Bud Light in the the spare fridge that came from my dad's house when I closed it up, it has to be over 2 years old. I figgered it would be flat, probably skunky, but I tried it anyway. I was surprised. It wasn't flat or skunky. It was...... nothing. I've had sparkling water with more body and flavor.

So, after two years, no change in taste? Sounds like water.

I was in the Beer Cave for the first time in a couple of years, killing time while waiting to talk to thye nice man about a gun. First time in since "The Rise of The Cans". Wow, a silly amount of canned microbrews. Got a DC brew wheat type, pretty tasty with a bit more bite than your run of the mill wehat beer.

NextJen

Raisin cane
'Tis the season, but I haven't gotten an Oktoberfest or Pumpkin brew yet. This weekend's selections....

151496 151497