Got my new Painted Pony!

M

Mousebaby

I had pre-ordered Copper Enchantment, she is more beautiful than the pictures!!! I love these horses! I hope to get a few more of the new releases! :howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mousebaby said:
:bump: :tap:

Any horsey people out tonight? :confused:

I'm not a horsey people, but I like those. They have them at the NEX. I'm often terribly tempted to buy them, but then I'd have to dust them. :ohwell:

M

Mousebaby

I use swiffers, they are light enough to keep from messing up the decorations on them. They put real feathers on them and I am scared I will knock them off with anything else.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mousebaby said:
I use swiffers, they are light enough to keep from messing up the decorations on them. They put real feathers on them and I am scared I will knock them off with anything else.

Dusting consumes time I'm not willing to spend on it.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
SouthernMdRocks said:
:lmao: Isn't that like, don't polish antiques because you'll ruin the patina?? My shelves have lots of character...
That reminds me of a quote I had to laugh at the other day "The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!" Cooking...dusting, they just seem like work to me. You only notice the dust if you move something. The kitchen only gets dirty if you cook in it. :killingme

DQ2B

Sadielady said:
That reminds me of a quote I had to laugh at the other day "The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!" Cooking...dusting, they just seem like work to me. You only notice the dust if you move something. The kitchen only gets dirty if you cook in it. :killingme

Or this one...

"I keep horses, not house."