Got old or unmatched socks?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
A person on another list i'm on forwarded this great idea for keeping those manes/tails untangled and clean.

If only i hadn't gotten so aggressive with the trash bag a few weeks ago :lol: now i'll be looking for unpaired socks!! Thank goodness my washing machine enjoys its daily meal of single socks.

I just untangled Tia's mane last week and she's got wind snarls AGAIN already! I think she does them on purpose, she must like the whole dread lock thing. Her tail stays nice, it's just her mane.

Attachments

• socks.JPG
    socks.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

sockgirl77

If anyone needs any PLEASE PM me. My dryers eat them. I have a box full of lonely socks that have been waiting for their matching counterpart for awhile. Because I only wear socks with designs on them I can't ever wear them again if I look it's buddy. With plain white socks you don't have that problem. They always have a semi matching buddy somewhere.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
If anyone needs any PLEASE PM me. My dryers eat them. I have a box full of lonely socks that have been waiting for their matching counterpart for awhile. Because I only wear socks with designs on them I can't ever wear them again if I look it's buddy. With plain white socks you don't have that problem. They always have a semi matching buddy somewhere.
:lol: Thats funny, and very sweet! I may just take you up on it, i think i threw all mine away a few weeks ago, i got vicious with them. But it took a LONG time to build up to doing that for some reason...:blushing:
....why do you call yourself sockgirl?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
D its alot better to not have hair touching hair...wrap each strip of hair then braid the three of them together..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
D its alot better to not have hair touching hair...wrap each strip of hair then braid the three of them together..
the braids will be kinda fat with socks? what do you use to avoid snarls? I use WD-40 to get them out. I have no problem with getting them out, but I'd rather keep them out. I've braided her in small plats, and they stay in quite a while, but as soon as i take the braids out, she snarls up.

sockgirl77

:lol: Thats funny, and very sweet! I may just take you up on it, i think i threw all mine away a few weeks ago, i got vicious with them. But it took a LONG time to build up to doing that for some reason...:blushing:
....why do you call yourself sockgirl?

What's funny is that I've posted it well over a dozen times to people that have asked. It's really quite simple. I like socks.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
use cowboy magic....I have kept Rogers tail up since the fall of 2002. I cut almost 2" a month off of it....I do a 3 piece tail bag...roll cotton and a roll of vet wrap.. Manes I am not sure about..

Robin

Happy

the braids will be kinda fat with socks? what do you use to avoid snarls? I use WD-40 to get them out. I have no problem with getting them out, but I'd rather keep them out. I've braided her in small plats, and they stay in quite a while, but as soon as i take the braids out, she snarls up.

I don't think you should use WD-40 on any animal
.snopes.com: Uses for WD-40 Spray Lubricant

they also have links to what some of the ingredients are on the gov. website

Tazgirl

WD-40 is dangerous to animals, please try baby oil.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I like cowboy magic...but I LOVE Stubben's Blue Care spray. :)

Oh and I forgot to mention there's only one local place that I know of to get it...Elam's place down in Loveville. Make sure you let him know that you're getting it though. He only gets it a case at a time, not many people know about it. Dover makes the purchaser buy the whole case and it costs more at Dover than it does from Elam. Support your local stores!!