GOT

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I thought it was a new show to follow The View.

"Grouse Over Trump!"

This_person

TCROW

My social media feeds are full of smug memes by fans of the show mocking people for not watching the show and by non-watchers of the show mocking those who watch it.

This makes me as disinterested in watching it as I could possibly be.

This_person

My social media feeds are full of smug memes by fans of the show mocking people for not watching the show and by non-watchers of the show mocking those who watch it.

This makes me as disinterested in watching it as I could possibly be.
And, yet, not quite disinterested enough to not read a thread about it and comment in that thread....

Chris0nllyn

Thank you for this! I never really thought about who gave Arya the dagger! But then again, if I had seen the episode of only 2 weeks ago, I would not have remembered it. I tend to forget information easily and quickly (no matter what the source!) My family always make fun of me and laugh at me because I have such a poor memory! It does make me feel frustrated at times. Sometimes, I do laugh with them!
I love using the internet, because you have the capability to search for any information you can think of!!! It's sad to me when I hear people say," you spend too much time on the internet. It's not healthy!" It may not be healthy for the body, better to get exercise I suppose, but it is healthy for the mind!!!!
I spend way too much time on the internet, and I have always been criticized for it. But I think, it is not a waste of time to gather information if you can learn from it. It expands the mind! It is important, I guess, in how you use it. Me and hubby do very different things on the internet!

The dagger "Catspaw" was actually shown in Season 1 when the assassin tried killing Bran when he was in a coma.
Then it went to Catelyn Stark, then LittleFinger got it, then Bran, then Arya.

It's funny looking back on old episodes now. Amazing how little details have carried through multiple seasons.

Chris0nllyn

Also, did everyone hear Milisandre when she talked to Arya?

"Brown eyes, Green eyes, and blue eyes. Eyes you'll close forever...."

Brown eyes = Walder Frey
Blue eyes = Night King
Green eyes = Cersei????