Gov. Blackface gets rewarded for not resigning

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Democratic state governor wears blackface, gets rewarded with a DEM controlled state legislature.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm thinking about all the people who fled Maryland for Virginia to escape high taxes, moronic government, and nasty crime rates. Are they to blame for this? Brought their Democrat bullshit with them to ruin another state?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
California to Texas migration
New York/New Jersey to Florida migration

Only time will tell. It all starts with moving escaping to a new state then the decision "to make things better". Next thing you know, every neighborhood has an HOA and it's all downhill from there.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm thinking about all the people who fled Maryland for Virginia to escape high taxes, moronic government, and nasty crime rates. Are they to blame for this? Brought their Democrat bullshit with them to ruin another state?

Virginia has always had a history of flipping back and forth between party control. Their governors are limited to one consecutive term.

WingsOfGold

Which is exactly why I left Pa for Va. From what I see in these parts (Scott County) I doubt the new sheriff will enforce any new concealed carry laws the commie bastards might enact.

BOP

California to Texas migration
New York/New Jersey to Florida migration

Only time will tell. It all starts with moving escaping to a new state then the decision "to make things better". Next thing you know, every neighborhood has an HOA and it's all downhill from there.
It all started in the 70s, with a massive migration from the northeast (mainly New York) to California. It took a while for them to completely destroy that one beautiful state, but they've had plenty of time to perfect the process.

glhs837

Power with Control
Been seeing the campaign ads for a while now. Seems every Republican not only wants to, but actually has raped women and then forced them to give birth to the rape children. And then abused the kids. And shoot people. lots of people. With scary black murderdeathguns. You know the kind, right? Handles and crap. Things stuck to them?