Gov. Hogan gives MORE of our money away to Baltimore!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
This is rich, St Mary’s county is one of the biggest welfare queens in the state because of PAX! What industry do we have other than defense dollars piped in from hard working American Patriots across our country? Nothing, it used to be oysters, crabbing, and tabacco, all gone! Now you folks get up in arms when tax dollars are spent somewhere other than your pocket!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is rich, St Mary’s county is one of the biggest welfare queens in the state because of PAX! What industry do we have other than defense dollars piped in from hard working American Patriots across our country? Nothing, it used to be oysters, crabbing, and tabacco, all gone! Now you folks get up in arms when tax dollars are spent somewhere other than your pocket!
You poor clueless kid. Always wanting to spend everyone elses money on problems they had nothing to do with creating. You really are not from 7D..you can't be.

BTW...my company does not get one plug nickel from Pax. Now what?..you need to adjust your failed narrative? nah..you won't..

transporter

You poor clueless kid. Always wanting to spend everyone elses money on problems they had nothing to do with creating. You really are not from 7D..you can't be.

BTW...my company does not get one plug nickel from Pax. Now what?..you need to adjust your failed narrative? nah..you won't..

Odd...you attack...but have absolutely no point to make. Nope...correction...not odd...just more proof of how education failed you.

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Look, I don’t know anything about your company, but Pax NAS employees nearly 12k St Mary’s county residents, out of 55k employment age people, so right off 20% of the working population. Then look at the next 10 top employers, 7 are defense contractors, including BAE, Lockheed, and SAIC:

The vast majority of growth our county has seen over the last 50+ years is from tax payer dollars.

Hail to the true welfare queen, long may she reign!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Look, I don’t know anything about your company, but Pax NAS employees nearly 12k St Mary’s county residents, out of 55k employment age people, so right off 20% of the working population. Then look at the next 10 top employers, 7 are defense contractors, including BAE, Lockheed, and SAIC:

The vast majority of growth our county has seen over the last 50+ years is from tax payer dollars.

....and 90% of those working population came here because of PAX. We didn't ask for them they just showed up. We didn't need them, they just showed up.
We worked, had jobs and did not kill 300 of us each year.
Baltimore is a cesspool of people who do not know what honest work is.
Drugs, prostitution and corruption.
How dare you compare the two demographics ....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

What..in any of your inane spew..supports the confiscation of hard earned money from productive folks to waste on the animal scum that inhabits and plagues Baltimore?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What..in any of your inane spew..supports the confiscation of hard earned money from productive folks to waste on the animal scum that inhabits and plagues Baltimore?
I hope your “company” has a current and logical succession plan.

This thread was questioning the use of tax payer dollars in Baltimore, I pointed out the irony since the vast majority of St Mary’s county revenue is coming from similar tax payer dollars, but we aren’t asking Ma and Pa Kettle in Ohio if they are cool with this, I’m guessing they’d have a similar response as this thread and say they worked hard for their money and it shouldn’t be used in Southern MD.

WingsOfGold

Do you not realize Baltimore is one of the busiest ports on the East coast?
Well DUH, was anyway. Been going down the shitter since Kennecott, GM, Sparrows Point and a host of others either went tits up or GTF outta Dodge. At one time Baltimore was the second largest city in the US but since the savages destroyed all that was good or had potential it's just a rusted shell of its former self. Poor Barry Levinson and John Waters. Good thing Divine and Edith Massey went tits up decades ago.
Anything else you want to make me aware of?
Maybe you should just watch the big boys play or ask a serious question that's an honest question.

WingsOfGold

So the sailors and sandcrabs alike don't actually show up for work each day, sometimes 7 days a week and work? :doh:

Stjohns3269

Well DUH, was anyway. Been going down the shitter since Kennecott, GM, Sparrows Point and a host of others either went tits up or GTF outta Dodge. At one time Baltimore was the second largest city in the US but since the savages destroyed all that was good or had potential it's just a rusted shell of its former self. Poor Barry Levinson and John Waters. Good thing Divine and Edith Massey went tits up decades ago.
Anything else you want to make me aware of?
Maybe you should just watch the big boys play or ask a serious question that's an honest question.

If you are aware that Baltimore county contributes greatly to the economy of Maryland why are you complaining again?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
So the sailors and sandcrabs alike don't actually show up for work each day, sometimes 7 days a week and work? :doh:
Of course they work, just like the officers that the money Hogan is proposing to spend will also work for....but why do you all get twisted out of shape when tax dollars pay for cops (safety) but not Pax (also safety)?

rmorse

I wonder how many Charm City residents, are actually working individuals and contributing to the tax base that the Governor so freely gives to them?

There's a good amount. My girlfriend is from the area and has a lot of friends up there. I also have family up there. Lawyers, doctors, etc.