Government & Elites out of touch?

Ramp Guy

" the elite one percent who influence media narratives live in densely populated urban areas, make over $150K a year and have a postgraduate degree."

Yes sir, the old don't you know how smart I am syndrome!

"Some of the basics that Rasmussen observed is that the "elites" identify as Democrats, by 73%, more than half of them being between the ages of 35 and 54."

"Rasmussen found in his study that 47% of the elite one percent think that Americans have "too much freedom."

IE: Kerry's statement that the 1st amendment needs to be studied as to what American can say.

" that 70% of the elite trust the government to make the right decisions. " <----- the government making the right choice, right, LOL. Sure the elite feel that way as the government is full of elitist also.

How is that FEMA lie about not giving money to non US citizens holding up? That lie was put forth by government elitists.

"As of April 2024, 22% of Americans say they trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (2%) or “most of the time (21%) that report said.

Real American's opinion of the elitist that are in government shows that 78% don't trust them.

"Rasmussen posits that many of the elites are unaware of the thought gap between them and everyday American people. "

Seems that instead of using "unaware" the correct sentence should be "elitist don't care", obviously, because there are Elitist!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the way it happens with all societies. We're supposed to all have equal rights and representation under our Constitution, which is why the fascist Democrats hate it so much.

BOP

" the elite one percent who influence media narratives live in densely populated urban areas, make over $150K a year and have a postgraduate degree."

Yes sir, the old don't you know how smart I am syndrome!

"Some of the basics that Rasmussen observed is that the "elites" identify as Democrats, by 73%, more than half of them being between the ages of 35 and 54."

"Rasmussen found in his study that 47% of the elite one percent think that Americans have "too much freedom."

IE: Kerry's statement that the 1st amendment needs to be studied as to what American can say.

" that 70% of the elite trust the government to make the right decisions. " <----- the government making the right choice, right, LOL. Sure the elite feel that way as the government is full of elitist also.

How is that FEMA lie about not giving money to non US citizens holding up? That lie was put forth by government elitists.

"As of April 2024, 22% of Americans say they trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (2%) or “most of the time (21%) that report said.

Real American's opinion of the elitist that are in government shows that 78% don't trust them.

"Rasmussen posits that many of the elites are unaware of the thought gap between them and everyday American people. "

Seems that instead of using "unaware" the correct sentence should be "elitist don't care", obviously, because there are Elitist!

I think the threshold for the "elite," is significantly higher than $150k. That's chump change to the real elite.

Be that as it may, it comes down to this: the real political and social elite, as well as the wanna be elites, don't trust the people.

BOP

This is the way it happens with all societies. We're supposed to all have equal rights and representation under our Constitution, which is why the fascist Democrats hate it so much.
I hate the fact that so many people with little to no skin in the game are allowed to have a say in any kind of significant social or political issue.

If a person doesn't provide some kind of service to their country, be it military, first responders, or other categories, how can you be allowed to have a say in things that affect the rest of us?

If a person doesn't own property, why do they get much more than a token say in much of anything?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate the fact that so many people with little to no skin in the game are allowed to have a say in any kind of significant social or political issue.

If a person doesn't provide some kind of service to their country, be it military, first responders, or other categories, how can you be allowed to have a say in things that affect the rest of us?

If a person doesn't own property, why do they get much more than a token say in much of anything?

As long as they're a legal US citizen they should have a say no matter what their circumstances, unless they've relinquished their rights by being a criminal or some other extreme act. Our Constitution protects everyone and our government is to represent all of us, even the batshit crazy - it's set up specifically for that purpose. The poor are supposed to have the same rights in this country as the wealthy.

Which is why electoral votes in every state should be awarded by congressional district, not winner take all. States should be the same with regard to the Senate. In Maryland, for example, if you don't live in Bmore or in the DC metro you are unrepresented in government, and it's not supposed to be this way.

I have no problem with nutters in major metro areas being represented in government, but they're not supposed to be able to rule over the rest of us.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

As long as they're a legal US citizen they should have a say no matter what their circumstances, unless they've relinquished their rights by being a criminal or some other extreme act. Our Constitution protects everyone and our government is to represent all of us, even the batshit crazy - it's set up specifically for that purpose. The poor are supposed to have the same rights in this country as the wealthy.

Which is why electoral votes in every state should be awarded by congressional district, not winner take all. States should be the same with regard to the Senate. In Maryland, for example, if you don't live in Bmore or in the DC metro you are unrepresented in government, and it's not supposed to be this way.

I have no problem with nutters in major metro areas being represented in government, but they're not supposed to be able to rule over the rest of us.
Yeah, and I understand that. If I were in charge - assuming you were busy - anyone who lived in a demonrat run shitty would only get a half a vote.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, and I understand that. If I were in charge - assuming you were busy - anyone who lived in a demonrat run shitty would only get a half a vote.

If it were up to me all Democrat fetishists would be sent to deprogramming facilities and that whole party would be demolished for the cult it is. Not only would they not get to vote, they wouldn't have a shitbag depraved feckless thief drug abusing woman raping child sex trafficking Democrat candidate to vote for.

But you can't limit constitutional rights to *only* the elite. That would mean I can't vote, but Rob Reiner can. Nobody in my Trump supporting neighborhood would be allowed to vote, but all those Hollywood pedophiles could.

Easier to just declare their cult a threat to society and throw them all in prison like you would any other subversive.