Government sanctions beginning of Riot Season.

Hijinx

Next up: the fake, made-up holiday known as Kwanza. After that: cancellation of any and all Christian holidays.

In the meantime:

Do like they did Washington's Birthday, call it Presidents day and it covered them all.
Make this" kiss black ass day" and it covers both.

In reality that is what this is all about.

Louise

God bless the USA. Hold on to the Trump train, y’all. Anything is possible. We have lived it for a long time. :patriot:

Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

See, and I'd have made Juneteenth a federal holiday before MLK's bday.

I feel like we should commemorate the end of slavery in this country. I mean, why wouldn't we?
I do believe they should call it freedom day or something like that to also encompass civil rights etc too.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have no problem with the holiday itself, but who came up with "Juneteenth"? It sounds like the name was concocted by Mrs. Stewart's afternoon kindergarten class.

Hijinx

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It gives the thugs another day for gang banging........watch the murder rate skyrocket on June 19 from here on.....

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

See, and I'd have made Juneteenth a federal holiday before MLK's bday.

I feel like we should commemorate the end of slavery in this country. I mean, why wouldn't we?

Which day are we giving back? Or are we going to have 12 now?

Smokey1

I have no problem with the holiday itself, but who came up with "Juneteenth"? It sounds like the name was concocted by Mrs. Stewart's afternoon kindergarten class.

Exactly, that's my problem with it too. It sounds like a mistake a small child would say when trying to say June nineteenth. Its embarrassing to have a holiday named like that. Makes the whole country sound stupid.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Maybe the same class that decided to name an icebreaker "Boaty McBoatface".