Governor Hogan visits Buzzy's!

TPD

the poor dad
Governor Hogan fits in well in St. Mary’s County. I’ve met him in the past and today was no different - very personable while trying to greet every beer drinking, dog-in-front-seat-of-truck, bandana wearing redneck at Buzzy’s. (And I'm not talking about us in Ridge/Scotland in a derogatory way when I say that - we are redneck proud!) It was a big crowd in Scotland today where he announced transportation monies to widen Route 5 from Camp Brown Road to Pt. Lookout State Park.

I won’t get into whether this is tax money wisely spent or not - that is a thread for another day in the politics section. Today it is just about Hogan enjoying a 10oz at Buzzy’s!!

[video=youtube;R2Wxp6nRS60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Wxp6nRS60[/video]

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Governor Hogan fits in well in St. Mary’s County. I’ve met him in the past and today was no different - very personable while trying to greet every beer drinking, dog-in-front-seat-of-truck, bandana wearing redneck at Buzzy’s. (And I'm not talking about us in Ridge/Scotland in a derogatory way when I say that - we are redneck proud!) It was a big crowd in Scotland today where he announced transportation monies to widen Route 5 from Camp Brown Road to Pt. Lookout State Park.

I won’t get into whether this is tax money wisely spent or not - that is a thread for another day in the politics section. Today it is just about Hogan enjoying a 10oz at Buzzy’s!!

Hogan is a good man.

littlelady

God bless the USA
When you are not farming or snow plowing, you have a promising career in video/news making. Hogan is like a breath of fresh air. Thanks for posting!

glhs837

Power with Control

Saw the sign out in front of Ridge Hardware, didnt even know he was coming down. And was too busy trying to finishup the well power project to head down that way.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Governor was finishing up his tour of Southern Maryland in Calvert county today! He was at PFVFD at the 2:30 event "to highlight the partnership between the state and local and volunteer fire departments to provide funding for technology that is helping to improve response times and coordination in order to better serve Marylanders and keep our citizens safe."

Thing2 is member of the PFVFD, so Foxhound and I took a ride over to attend the event. It was a nice visit and we and got to see a few other of Calvert County's representatives. The governor is very approachable, and took dozens of photos with all who wished to do so.
12798892_1234694729877235_6186372534180072139_n.jpg
The First Lady is very gracious and a beautiful woman, as well. Saw County Commissioner Slaughenhopt as well as Delegate Mark Fisher.

Oh, and we even saw Elvis! :lmao:

12791085_1129139480464149_4517247319608673780_n.jpg

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
He just left North Beach. I made the observation that he spent more time in Southern Maryland in three days than his predecessor did in eight years.