GPS Monitored vehicles...

GregV814

Folks, a lot of commercial vehicles are now equipped with GPS monitoring equipment that according to insurance carriers is required to keep premium and collision rates to a minimum. The monitors also detect rapid acceleration and overall driver actions.

So maybe that car or truck in front of you that is complying with the speed limit is doing so in fear of getting an infraction or worse an accident.

Think about that.

TCROW

So maybe that car or truck in front of you that is complying with the speed limit is doing so in fear of getting an infraction or worse an accident.

Think about that.

I always figured vehicles doing the speed limit were moving large quantities of illicit drugs.

DFxSteel

Folks, a lot of commercial vehicles are now equipped with GPS monitoring equipment that according to insurance carriers is required to keep premium and collision rates to a minimum. The monitors also detect rapid acceleration and overall driver actions.

Think about that.

So get in the right lane...

Bonehead

When some ahole comes roaring up to my back bumper when I am doing 5 over I always slow down to the speed limit...you are welcome !

BernieP

Resident PIA
I always figured vehicles doing the speed limit were moving large quantities of illicit drugs.
LOL - not what you see on A&E PD Live. Always a traffic stop for some stupid reason - "while riding dirty".
Stupid criminals.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Hahahah! Thought the same!

Mental gymnastics trying to solve the "double bind": damned if you do, damned if you don't. Speed and get a ticket. Don't speed and get pulled over.

So we all play the game of speeding, but not speeding too much. I wonder (musing aloud) if this is the origin of the 7 mph window?

Life is so amusing, eh?

--- End of line (MCP)