GQ Compares Virginia Gun Rights Protesters To Nazis: ‘Wasn’t Exactly Peaceful’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But Talia Lavin of GQ feels differently. In a lengthy op-ed spanning nearly 2,000 words, Lavin compares the protesters to Nazis – as illustrated by the head photo being a swastika formed from assault rifles – while arguing the protests were anything but peaceful.

According to Lavin, the protesters essentially held the city at gunpoint, forcing its residents into silence as they flagrantly marched through the streets with vast arrays of weaponry. She also highlights the fact that the FBI arrested members of a neo-Nazi group several days before the event who planned to open fire on the crowd with the intent of starting a race war.

“Just outside the legions of police barricades, [thousands] of people roamed the streets of Richmond bearing a bristling mass of rifles, from AR-15s to massive Barrett sniper rifles,” writes Lavin. “Some wore skull masks; others waved Confederate flags. Members of hate groups like the League of the South and the American Guard, as well as the Proud Boys, mingled openly; some of the latter were wearing patches that said ‘RWDS’—an acronym for ‘Right-Wing Death Squad.'”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gq-c...ts-protesters-to-nazis-wasnt-exactly-peaceful

glhs837

Power with Control
So, 22,000 people, she finds a few fringe folks and draws sweeping conclusions. Get me 22,000 liberals in one place, and watch a city burn for real, not just in her fevered imagination. Evidently, the businesses that stayed open made a lot of money. Also the irony of expecting us to ignore antifa rioting in conjunction with other protests as not being indicative of the larger group, but doing just that to conservatives......

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Get me 22,000 liberals in one place, and watch a city burn for real, not just in her fevered imagination. ...

And EXACTLY that has been demonstrated and video recorded a multitude of times.

Hijinx

Although I cannot imagine this rally without at least one Confederate flag I also cannot imagine that if there was one nobody in the media got a picture of it. Has anyone seen that picture.

My second thought is that all of those guns in town and the town was really peaceful . Not one shooting. Maybe the next rally should be in Baltimore on a holiday weekend ,and could cut down on the shooting there.

Grumpy