She's pretty.

Attachments

• miss-new-york-2013-mallory-hagan.jpg
    miss-new-york-2013-mallory-hagan.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 117
  • miss-ali-new-york.jpg
    miss-ali-new-york.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 149
Okay.. the 4 who gave her a 9 must prefer brunettes or redheads because other than that I can't see anything about her that would need to be changed... she seems to be the perfect speciman of a woman to me...:shrug:

sockgirl77

Okay.. the 4 who gave her a 9 must prefer brunettes or redheads because other than that I can't see anything about her that would need to be changed... she seems to be the perfect speciman of a woman to me...:shrug:

I gave her a 9. I prefer brunettes.

sockgirl77

I prefer her before she lost the weight

I agree!

A before and after shot of Mallory Hagan. The left photo is Mallory in 2010 as Miss Brooklyn before losing weight and going on to win Miss America!

Attachments

• Miss-America-2013-Mallory-Hytes-Hagan.jpg
    Miss-America-2013-Mallory-Hytes-Hagan.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 151
I agree!

A before and after shot of Mallory Hagan. The left photo is Mallory in 2010 as Miss Brooklyn before losing weight and going on to win Miss America!

What is really sad is that most women I know would consider themselves to be overweight in the picture on the left because Americans have been conditioned to think that a perfect woman's body isn't soft and cushiony. :ohwell:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
What is really sad is that most women I know would consider themselves to be overweight in the picture on the left because Americans have been conditioned to think that a perfect woman's body isn't soft and cushiony. :ohwell:

:yeahthat:
I'd much rather be with a women with some extra padding than with a skeleton. Honestly, I think Miss Hagen looks great in both before/after pics. I prefer women that are heathly. And yes, a woman can be bigger and healthy. Thin doesn't always mean healthy.

As for the pic below, my mind immediately fell into the gutter and thought "Open up and say Ahhhhhh" :whistle:

Attachments

• ap_miss_new_york_miss_america_lt_130113_wblog.jpg
    ap_miss_new_york_miss_america_lt_130113_wblog.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 119

sockgirl77

I think her face is more a attractive with a little more meat on it.