Votes: 1 4.8%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Ex-headmistress of Montessori school sentenced for having sex with student - NYPOST.com

She tried arguing that she "faints," and has anxiety, and even that her boy victim had enjoyed it.

But there was no mercy this morning for Lina Sinha, the beautiful former headmistress of an Upper East Side Montessori school, who was finally sent away to serve at least 2 1/3 years in prison for her twisted and damaging sex affair with a student who was just 13.

"This is a woman of every advantage, and she preyed on her victim for years," Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Carol Berkman said as the predatory ex-principal stared glumly down at the defense table.

Attachments

• Grading.jpg
    Grading.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 745
L

letmetellyou

I looked at her picture in the Post first, if I had seen this one I would have given her a D.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Hmmmm. Victim is now a beat cop. Wonder if he'll go off his nut one day and gun somebody down for making an inappropriate joke about being "Hot for the teacher."

bcp

In My Opinion
I gave her a B-
Nothing to write home about, but I would hit it and still be able to admit it to my friends.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I gave her a B.

Now that's some bragging rights for the boys-

"Oh yea, while you we're banging the teacher, I was banging the principal!"

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ex-headmistress of Montessori school sentenced for having sex with student - NYPOST.com

She tried arguing that she "faints," and has anxiety, and even that her boy victim had enjoyed it.

But there was no mercy this morning for Lina Sinha, the beautiful former headmistress of an Upper East Side Montessori school, who was finally sent away to serve at least 2 1/3 years in prison for her twisted and damaging sex affair with a student who was just 13.

"This is a woman of every advantage, and she preyed on her victim for years," Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Carol Berkman said as the predatory ex-principal stared glumly down at the defense table.

I like the title "headmistress", I find it oddly titillating in multiple ways.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->