Attachments

• Grading.jpg
    Grading.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Grading1.jpg
    Grading1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 166

DEEKAYPEE8569

What the hell is it about these high school boys that these women are finding attractive? :banghead:

Easy targets maybe? Perhaps these teachers that do this are unable to find someone their own age; so they figure, 'well, Johnny's kinda cute.' 'He won't say anything to anybody.'

:eyebrow: Baby ducks are cute. That doesnt mean people have the right to mount and take advantage of them. :mad:

That being said, I think a 17 year-old is old enough to know better. I certainly knew what I was doing when I was 17. :coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Easy targets maybe? Perhaps these teachers that do this are unable to find someone their own age; so they figure, 'well, Johnny's kinda cute.' 'He won't say anything to anybody.'
I don't agree. That girl looks ok. She'd have no trouble finding someone her own age.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Corruption runs deep down by that CROOKED RIVER! Sarah Rutherford-Bob Henry Baber GSC SEX SCANDAL!! Sock it to me now, but take your sock off first! Today is ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF the BODY of FRED HILL BEING FOUND!!

there is some weird $hit going on in that county ......... 2 different blogs screaming about county corruption ......... and apparently this teacher is into some strange stuff

Is JPC traveling to West Virginny these days? This sounds like his type of aimless rant.