Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral
THE WEEKLY VICE: Janet Brown - Teacher - Charged With Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Student

Reed City, Mich (The Weekly Vice) - Janet Brown, a 32-year-old teacher at Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District, was jailed Monday after she allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student.

According to Michigan State Police, Brown was teaching at a school located at the Eagle Village Youth Detention Center when the alleged sexual relationship took place.

Attachments

• 20200164_BG1.jpg
    20200164_BG1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 397

Pushrod

Patriot
Yep, she looks guilty too.

There are some hot ones out there doing this that I would definetly say 'not guilty'!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It blows me away that these women who could have almost any man they wanted are boinking 16 year olds. UFB.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
It blows me away that these women who could have almost any man they wanted are boinking 16 year olds. UFB.

1. They are probably a bit psycho so no MAN would want them.
2. It may be all about having power over the younger person. :shrug:

stockgirl

Stocki
THE WEEKLY VICE: Janet Brown - Teacher - Charged With Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Student

Reed City, Mich (The Weekly Vice) - Janet Brown, a 32-year-old teacher at Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District, was jailed Monday after she allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student.

According to Michigan State Police, Brown was teaching at a school located at the Eagle Village Youth Detention Center when the alleged sexual relationship took place.

That's her driver's license photo. Here's her mugshot.

Attachments

• janet-brownjpg-1365b1fa3f68ef91.jpg
    janet-brownjpg-1365b1fa3f68ef91.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 136

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Maybe these women think that they can get away with it and won't get caught cuz with a guy that age the act only lasts about 30 seconds anyway!
:killingme

IMO, for many of these teachers it's probably a power thing and a lasting impression thing. It gives the teacher a false boost in ego and confidence and the teacher probably feels like they are giving the student something they will never forget. Unfortunately, even though it's a stereotypical fantasy, this type of relationship is really damaging to the student. Then there are those rare cases when a teacher and student actually "fall in love". :bs: Basically, I think these teachers are just Ho's looking to get an easy lay from students full of hormones pushing them to have fun. A person in that kind of position should know better than to take advantage of impressionable students who may or may not have a crush on their teacher.

I'll admit it, I had a crush on a high school teacher of mine. :hot:
Fortunately (or unfortunately), I never got with her.

What dya think the teachers gonna look like this year?

DEEKAYPEE8569

She kinda looks like Jorja (Pron: Georgia) Fox

Attachments

• jorja-fox.jpg
    jorja-fox.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 111