Graffiti

softtouch

Can anyone translate this?
Someone put it on an unoccupied house that is on the market.
The door is on an airplane hanger on the CRE airport.

Attachments

• 100_0210.jpg
    100_0210.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 847

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Pretty lame skillz on display. When the hood rats sprayed a white garage on St. George's a few years back, it was at least obvious that their skill level was on a par with anything I've seen on the George Washington Bridge or Norfolk and Southern rail cars.

PeoplesElbow

Pretty lame skillz on display. When the hood rats sprayed a white garage on St. George's a few years back, it was at least obvious that their skill level was on a par with anything I've seen on the George Washington Bridge or Norfolk and Southern rail cars.

I know right, that looks more like the work of a drunk redneck.

wintersprings

Same problem

In Lex Park several years ago, same problem with a business by the old Theater.

So we went on e-bay and bought a fake camera, that you put a 9 volt battery in, to run its blinking red light. Up it went, very high on building looking down.

The business had to repaint its back wall every 8 months at a cost of $80. This $10 solution stopped the so called artists, as they were thinking they were on camera now.

black dog

Free America

We have lots of trains that run through our town, it's really funny to read the graffiti painted of the cars while sitting and waiting for for it to pass.. It seems Timmy, Bobby and Brittany eat bags of dicks..
The above looks like a tall 12 year old painted it...

frequentflier

happy to be living

I hope someone reported this to the Sheriff's dep't. There is known gang activity in CRE and "IF" this is tagging, they have guys that can decipher it.

BOP

I hope someone reported this to the Sheriff's dep't. There is known gang activity in CRE and "IF" this is tagging, they have guys that can decipher it.

"There is no known gang activity in Calvert County" - Sheriff Mike "Speeders" Evans