Graham sez...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...this is worth impeachment.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=564&u=/nm/20030717/ts_nm/iraq_bush_graham_dc_2&printer=1

So, boys and girls, another person seeking to be your leader feels that (deep breathe)

Whitewater
Web Hubbel
Lippo
Loral
Trie
Chung
Dale
fundraising
Monica
Paula
Brodderick
Wiley
Rose
Vince
Utah

...and all the rest are morally and legally equal to a tiny piece of disputed evidence.

Good to know where everybody stands.

Don't worry, Saddam, the Dems are doing everything they can think of to give you your country back.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Larry Gude
Don't worry, Saddam, the Dems are doing everything they can think of to give you your country back.

:rolleyes: No doubt!!

The Russian woman I work with thinks that Clinton was the best president the US has ever had.:barf:

I said, "I guess you would think so, he's like one of your own."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by justhangn
I said, "I guess you would think so, he's like one of your own."
:lmao: I think it's funny that the Dems are harping on this - they've got plenty of legitimate beefs they could be jumping all over, yet this stupid sh*t is what they're focusing on. :duh:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
:lmao: I think it's funny that the Dems are harping on this - they've got plenty of legitimate beefs they could be jumping all over, yet this stupid sh*t is what they're focusing on. :duh:

Especially when the public didn't believe that Slick Willy lying under oath was a big deal.

But then again, I'm sure enough dead people will vote Democrat this year to make a significant difference.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by justhangn
But then again, I'm sure enough dead people will vote Democrat this year to make a significant difference.
you can say that again.....