Grammys Suck A$$

sockgirl77

Okay Beyonce's performance is just as odd as the rest of them. But she's so damn hot it doesn't really matter. Why is she singing Alanis Morrisette's song. This is just weird. Thank God she looks so damn good in that trash bag dress.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I hope everyone got their 3d googles to see the pedophile tribute!!

I've heard Beyonce sing.. SHe must have a CRAPPY voice because they sythesize the CRAP out of it..

Not only have I not watched the Grammy's I was sure to not even surf over the channel..I'd hate to be the one responsible for them setting some kind of viewership record, or upping their ratings..

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Okay Beyonce's performance is just as odd as the rest of them. But she's so damn hot it doesn't really matter. Why is she singing Alanis Morrisette's song. This is just weird. Thank God she looks so damn good in that trash bag dress.

:lol:

That "If I Was a Boy" song makes my ears bleed. :lalala:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:confused:

"If I Were a Boy" is a pop song by American R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles. It was written by Toby Gad and BC Jean, and produced by Gad and Knowles for her third solo album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008). Alongside "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)", the song was released as the album's lead single to U.S. radio on October 8, 2008. The single has topped 6 charts in European countries. "If I Were a Boy" is, to date, Knowles' best-selling single in the United Kingdom with sales of over 570,000 units.
If I Were a Boy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I hope everyone got their 3d googles to see the pedophile tribute!!

I missed the first part. But I wanted to see Taylor. I :heart: Taylor Swift. (I'm a teenybopper at heart who loves pop music! :lol:)