Graphic Video: Columbus Police Release Bodycam Video of Shooting

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Columbus Police Department officials released an officer’s bodycam video showing the seconds leading up to the shooting of a teenage girl. The chaotic video shows a fight in progress.

The Columbus Division of Police released a bodycam video showing Tuesday’s shooting of a young black girl who appeared to be armed with a knife. The video appears to show the girl fighting with another girl as the officer opens fire.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
People are saying the cops should have let the girl get stabbed repeatedly so they could charge the other one with a crime. :rolleyes: By shooting the attacker, they saved the girl's life for sure.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
People are saying the cops should have let the girl get stabbed repeatedly so they could charge the other one with a crime. :rolleyes: By shooting the attacker, they saved the girl's life for sure.

well this is the sht Progressives Vote for ....... what do think is going to happen when Police get Defunded

fuk em ... let them kill each other Blacks do not care about black on black crime, why should I care

Hijinx

There is no wild animal in this country more dangerous than a fat black woman in the mood to fight.

Go ahead----------flame me, but look at the pictures and videos of fat black women in action and try to tell yourself I am wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When will these cops learn not to go on calls involving black people? Are they completely unaware of the Derek Chauvin trial?

Let those people fight it out. These cities are going to end up with all the cops in jail while criminals are being released for every silly reason the DA can dream up.

PeoplesElbow

When will these cops learn not to go on calls involving black people? Are they completely unaware of the Derek Chauvin trial?

Let those people fight it out. These cities are going to end up with all the cops in jail while criminals are being released for every silly reason the DA can dream up.
If they didn't show up they would be protesting that is racist and there would be a riot over that.

PJay

There is no wild animal in this country more dangerous than a fat black woman in the mood to fight.

Go ahead----------flame me, but look at the pictures and videos of fat black women in action and try to tell yourself I am wrong.

Notice that doesn't happen here anymore. Eyes are opening.

Hijinx

Notice that doesn't happen here anymore. Eyes are opening.

It's a little late. It got Biden elected, and he and the democrats are catering to the people who voted him in.
If anyone has eyes they can see what is happening.

Pelosi, Biden and others are jumping with joy at a police officers conviction, and appointing Cabinet members because of their gender and race or in the case of one person because he has no gender since he got his penis removed, just a freak with mental illness.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The girl in the pink was seconds away from having a new orifice added against her will. But quickdraw was there to save the day.