Graphic Video: Columbus Police Release Bodycam Video of Shooting

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I carry a pocket knife with me most places I go.

They're gonna have a tough time getting me to stop.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why Does No One Seem Glad the Girl in the Pink Sweatsuit Is Still Alive?

Bryant’s intended victim in the pink jogging suit was saved from severe injuries and possibly death. Had the officer hesitated or not been there, she would be dead or severely injured. Bryant would have been arrested, and it would have remained a local story—if the media covered it at all. We know this because 13-year-old Nyaira Givens was stabbed to death by another 13-year-old in Cincinnati on April 19, and most of America will never hear her name. We haven’t heard the name of the young woman in the pink jogging suit either.

She is not the first victim to be ignored by the media, celebrities, and leaders at the local, state, and national levels. It is a feature, not a bug in the incidents used to build the institutional narrative. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris ignored Jacob Blake’s victim. They flew to the side of the man she accused of sexual assault who was violating a restraining order when he resisted arrest and brandished a knife at officers who answered the emergency call.

[clip]

Questions like what in Ma’Khia Blake’s young life led her to be brandishing a butcher knife to resolve an argument? Instead, we will hear about her TikTok videos from a biological mother who was not raising her. Or why 13-year-old Adam Toledo had been missing for two days and what he was doing out discharging a firearm in the middle of the night when an officer shot him. What derailed Daunte Wright at such a young age? Defunding the police or making it more difficult for them to do their jobs is not the answer. Murder rates in our largest cities were up 30% in 2020, and the beginning of 2021 is not better.

Instead, those held up as part of the narrative will become hashtags, and you may be required to “say their names” like some bizarre rosary if BLM protestors swarm your outdoor dining location. Meanwhile, the real victims in these cases are all but forgotten, and we learn nothing. All while the radical left continues to demoralize officers, who will become even less confident doing their jobs if they don’t just quit. We know the sum total of this will be the loss of more black lives. An analysis by Vox showed that while 300 fewer people were killed by police officers in cities that saw BLM protests between 2014 and 2019, at least 1,000 to 6,000 more people were killed overall.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The video from the neighbor's home security cam blows all the "it was self defense" arguments even further out of the water. The sweet, peaceful Tik Tokker was NOT engaged with the pink girl when the cops showed up, AFTER the officer got out of his car is when she re engaged the would be victim. The dead girl had PLENTY of time to stop and drop the knife.

herb749

So this news story has dropped out of sight. Has the city burned down .?

Must not be stores worth looting or they realized this is another one not to make a saint of.

glhs837

Power with Control
The video from the neighbor's home security cam blows all the "it was self defense" arguments even further out of the water. The sweet, peaceful Tik Tokker was NOT engaged with the pink girl when the cops showed up, AFTER the officer got out of his car is when she re engaged the would be victim. The dead girl had PLENTY of time to stop and drop the knife.

Is there a link for that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

glhs837

Power with Control
See the Democrats default to racist slurs?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So this news story has dropped out of sight. Has the city burned down .?

Must not be stores worth looting or they realized this is another one not to make a saint of.
Channel 7 did a short blurb last night about her funeral that was held that day.

Hijinx

Mental health experts need help with their mental health.

They are another cult. They wait to see what the others say and then they all agree.
Remember when they said Homosexuality was a problem with the mind.?
Now they all agree that if you want to cut off your crank you are perfectly sane.

When was the last time you heard one of them not agree with the others.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

herb749

No, he should have asked her to make him a sandwich, since she had the knife in hand already.... Some are wondering how she was able to overcome the instinct to go make a sandwich once she had the knife...

They were out of mayo .? :rolleyes:

SamSpade

Did anyone hear a man - presumed her father - saying "you ain't shoot my (xxx) baby!".

Besides the fact there were MANY onlookers - that DID NOTHING - was that her FATHER doing nothing to stop his daughter from stabbing someone?