Gray Hair Help

Angel

~*~*~
fttrsbeerwench said:
Who said I plucked em? :shrug:

Truth is, you couldn't see em anyway:wink:(for karmikael)
I knew better then to assume... :banghead:

All my life I have appreciated and loved my s**t brown eyes and dark hair, but it's times like these (graying hair), I wish I were born with lighter hair. Nobody would ever be the wiser. :ohwell:

fttrsbeerwench

Angel said:
I knew better then to assume... :banghead:

All my life I have appreciated and loved my s**t brown eyes and dark hair, but it's times like these (graying hair), I wish I were born with lighter hair. Nobody would ever be the wiser. :ohwell:

Do be so quick to say that... My mom and my Aunt Aggie( both blonde), literally have to draw on their eyebrows every morning:lmao:... Some days, my poor aunt doesn't full wake up before putting her face on... She goes around all day looking like she's smelled something rotten...

:roflmao:

I'll take grey hair anyday over no hair, hairs in strange places or hairy backed men..:yay:

Angel

~*~*~
fttrsbeerwench said:
Do be so quick to say that... My mom and my Aunt Aggie( both blonde), literally have to draw on their eyebrows every morning:lmao:... Some days, my poor aunt doesn't full wake up before putting her face on... She goes around all day looking like she's smelled something rotten...
:roflmao:

I'll take grey hair anyday over no hair, hairs in strange places or hairy backed men..:yay:
:lmao: Thanks for helping me realize that I should still appreciate what I still have. :yay:

Shaolin_Raptor

I personally love gray hair, and ever grey for that matter. There is nothing like a woman with the professional gray hair, all or just somewhat. It turns me on like a snickers bar at 3am. I say "keep it real" as the kids would say. LOL

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Shaolin_Raptor said:
I personally love gray hair, and ever grey for that matter. There is nothing like a woman with the professional gray hair, all or just somewhat. It turns me on like a snickers bar at 3am. I say "keep it real" as the kids would say. LOL
Okay.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why does grey hair have the texture of pubic hair? The rest of my hair is normal, but the grey stuff is nappy.

I bought a bottle of hair dye, but I'm too afraid to use it. Someone hold my hand, please.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
The box dye you buy off the shelf has a #20 processor. The higher the number on your processor, the more color it "pulls". If you're trying to cover stubborn gray, you need a #10. Go to Sally's and get your processer, and I recommend a Wella Hair Color, gloves and a mixing bottle. Leave on for 45 minutes. That's what I use and have awesome results.
ANd here I was impressed that an old lady like you had no grey hair...

BadGirl said:
Why does grey hair have the texture of public hair? The rest of my hair is normal, but the grey stuff is nappy.

I bought a bottle of hair dye, but I'm too afraid to use it. Someone hold my hand, please.
Look at the up side... if you chose a dark enough color your nappy hairs will give you the appearance of having "bush" on your head and itsbob will be all over that like white on rice...:shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Look at the up side... if you chose a dark enough color your nappy hairs will give you the appearance of having "bush" on your head and itsbob will be all over that like white on rice...:shrug:
:lmao: