Gray in a man's beard

If a man has gray in his beard should he:

• Cover it up, it's HIDEOUS!

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Leave it alone, it's sexy and distinguished?

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Hub has tons of gray in his hair and on his face.. he stresses about it but I like it. But I am not into a full beard.. just the goatee... right now he needs to shave :lol:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I don't like a beard on a man, rather see nothing or a goatee.

I like a short neat beard, no matter how much it covers the face, just not long or santa-clausy because it becomes high maintenance. I like beards that connect to side burns. Doesn't matter if it's grey either. I am still in love with Michael McDonald for voice mainly but definitely his beard.

The one thing I don't like on a man's face is the baby butt look on his mouth and chin. If you are a facial hair having man, stay a facial hair having man. Cut as much as you want but leave some. The smooth, just shaved bald look makes men look feminine to me. But, if I love you, I love you and if I don't have to love you, well my thoughts really don't matter. :flowers:

camily

Peace
Why do you think that is? :popcorn:

Because back in their day they had to be good girls (and boys). Now is their time to be free. :lol:
There used to be an old lady that would yell the most profane things all day. Everyone that knew her back in the day said she was the sweetest most quiet person they ever met. :killingme