Great Basin Buckaroo Chad Whetsel

TheHorseman

All,

Coming to So. Maryland on Oct. 6th-7th @ Williford Farms in White Plains, is Great Basin Buckaroo Chad Whetsel!

Corey Jackson Horsemanship will be hosting Chad's Traditional Buckaroo Rodear Style Cattle Working Clinic. Simply put Chad is the real deal, he's lived and breathed the life of a Buckaroo and brings a wealth of knowledge, skill, and ability that he acquired as a working buckaroo in the high deserts of Nevada, and ranches in California, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Oklahoma, and Virginia. This will be a dynamic clinic where participants will have the opportunity to learn the details of stockmanship, horsemanship, team-work, and the etiquettes of traditional cattle working. This is an excellent clinic for anyone interested in learning buckaroo rodear style cattle working, whether you’re a beginner with no previous cattle working experience, intermediate, or advanced at working cattle and want to improve your current livestock handling skills.

I know there aren't many folks that work cattle in SO. MD, however I know there are a lot of horse lovers and people who strive to become better with their horses. If you sign up for the clinic you won't be disappointed, you will be graced with learning fine horsemanship, and be able to see just how strong the horse and human relationship can be, as horse and rider operate as a team as they work cattle. You’ll see and learn the etiquettes that Buckaroos use towards their fellow man, and their prized mounts that they hold in high respect, all in this traditional rodear setting. If you want to try something new, I welcome you to sign-up, this will be a very unique experience that I assure all will enjoy!

For registation info and further details please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Corey
(571) 839-4061
thehorseman@coreyjacksonhorsemanship.net
www.coreyjacksonhorsemanship.net

TheHorseman

This Weekend's Cattle Working Clinic is CANCELED

Chad Whetsel and I have decided to cancel/postpone this weekend’s Cattle Working Clinic due to me losing a very dear friend and mentor, who’s funeral service is scheduled for this Saturday in North Carolina. He being a horseman and a major supporter of my horsemanship would have wanted me to continue on with the clinic, however for what he means to me I wouldn’t dear miss his home going service. My apologies to all that were planning on attending, please stay tuned for future events.

Thank You,
Corey