GREAT descriptions!!!!!

GregV814

something missing though....ummmmmm

Theft: 23-81019
On November 14, 2023, Deputy Brown responded to the T-Mobile store located at 10119 Ward Road in Dunkirk, for a reported theft. Investigation revealed two males entered the store and began to pull phones and watches off the front displays then fled on foot. Suspect #1 is described as 5’ 8”, wearing an orange jacket, black hat, blue facemask, and New Balance shoes. The other male was approximately 5’11”, wearing a gray sweat-suit, blue hat, blue facemask, and New Balance shoes. An estimated $6,147.00 in property was reported stolen.

glhs837

Power with Control
Think Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

limblips

PREMO Member
Not being real tech savvy I have a question. Is it even possible to get the phones/watches activated after you steal them?

DannyMotorcycle

How dare they assume they are men.. were their groins exposed? Sounds like some mysandry! Did they self identify as men?
They went soo far as to not assume a race and then they go and mess it all up with their gender bigotry! bigots bigots bigots!
I'm offended! I'm triggered! This microaggression against men is violence! I'm going to bring this up at the next after school satan club and cry yell out to some trees in the meantime.