Great Lunch Today

mingiz

Horse Poor
I don't know about the rest of you but I had fun today.... :lmao: And left my to go box sitting on the table... :tap: We'll have to do this more often...By Invitation Only and you must own a real horse and prove it..... :whistle: We could call it the Saddle club lunch group... :diva: See ya Sunday if all goes well....weather wise... :howdy:

Tazgirl

Had a great time, we should do it more often. I was going to ride for awhile tonght but poor Luke is sweating like all get out so I didn't want to make him work. I gave him some nice cold water, and his grain and left the poor boy alone. Early tomorrow morning will be a different story. See you Sunday!

showqueen74

How much riding do you all do over the winter? I really want to join back up with you all again, but for now need to concentrate (can't spell) on the end of show season.
Vicky

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showqueen74 said:
How much riding do you all do over the winter? I really want to join back up with you all again, but for now need to concentrate (can't spell) on the end of show season.
Vicky

Probably more then in the summer...we did almost every weekend last year..

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
I don't know about the rest of you but I had fun today.... :lmao: And left my to go box sitting on the table... :tap: We'll have to do this more often...By Invitation Only and you must own a real horse and prove it..... :whistle: We could call it the Saddle club lunch group... :diva: See ya Sunday if all goes well....weather wise... :howdy:

Had a blast ladies, eventhough I was late getting back to work... :lmao:

OK my impression of Giddy... "what the F***, did the guy just walk away and not take my order" ....

Um no Giddy, he's standing right on the other side of you.... :killingme

and the funniest part the waiter takes it all instride and pulls up a chair right next her and asks her what she would like... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

OK my impression of Giddy... "what the F***, did the guy just walk away and not take my order" ....

and the funniest part the waiter takes it all instride and pulls up a chair right next her and asks her what she would like... :lmao:

She had a COW :lmao:

slotted

Loper said:

:popcorn:

Giddy up!

Loper said:

I feel bad...I was gettin ready to chew him a new a hole...lol :lmao: