Great product for fine hair

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I get the birchbox sampler and one month they send the beauty proctector proctect and detangle spray. I went through the sample in a week and just bought the full sized bottle. My hair tangles really easily since it is very fine and I have a lot of it. This is the first product that actually worked and it keeps the tangles out.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle | Birchbox

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I received this sample a while back and didn't see a difference. But now that I know it works on fine hair I'll try it out on my little demon.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I get the birchbox sampler and one month they send the beauty proctector proctect and detangle spray. I went through the sample in a week and just bought the full sized bottle. My hair tangles really easily since it is very fine and I have a lot of it. This is the first product that actually worked and it keeps the tangles out.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle | Birchbox

I still have my sample. It's a really good product and I like it. I find that 1 or 2 sprays is enough for soft hair. I don't use it every day so I've got a good 3/4 of the bottle left.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This isn't BB related, but I just purchased SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream as my other stuff is just about out. I bought it as a suggestion from a friend who works in the "beauty industry." Anyone here use it?