Great ride to work in rain. New co-workers baffled :)

glhs837

Power with Control
I told'em, "Just wait, you'll think I'm even crazier as the weather gets colder". :lmao: To me, the act of riding is not like driving a car, which I also really enjoy. To me, riding is a recreational thing that brings me happiness, akin to skiiing, or boating or hunting, or biking or running, all pastimes that people enjoy even though there at times might be physical discomfort. Only difference is, I get to enjoy my recreational thing on the way to work. Not to mention, I can gear up so as to minimize the environment. Coworker told me "Yesterday leaving, I saw you putting on your rain gear next to the bike and felt so bad I couldnt make eye contact". I told him not to even think about that, I choose to ride under all conditions becuase even a wet ride is more enjoyable than a dry drive :yay: And of course, barring my shoes and the bottom of my pant legs, I was dry as a bone when I got home.

I'm actually loking forward to the colder weather so I can test out the new Thermo Suit :) Be nice not to have to layer up like an onion. Oh, and my heated glove liners, really loooking forward to hooking those up and testing them out.

Oh, and for a cheap rain suit, check out Frogg Toggs, under $25, work pretty well. Have to be careful, they are not super robust, but very dry.

Last edited: