Great Sadness

fredsaid2

I remember him kindly opening his store for me after hours to purchase something for a wound.

Mr. Willey was quite the character, he will be greatly missed.

shilo

I remember him kindly opening his store for me after hours to purchase something for a wound.

Mr. Willey was quite the character, he will be greatly missed.

Thanks for posting this Robin. I really liked Mr. Willey. He had great stories and I will miss talking to him.

Robin

Mr Willey was one of a Kind. I wanted to get the word out to all that had the Opportunity to ever meet him. He was a Unique Character, His stories were entertaining, and He was a honest Kind individual. He would let you know exactly how it was and exactly how he felt. I along with all the customers and dear friends we have in common will dearly miss Mr Willey.

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Brinsfield did an awesome job creating a collage of pics and a slideshow in his honor. It was so cool to celebrate his entire life and see him in pictures as a young man right up to the older man we knew. I love the picture of him in the pool on a floatie. There were pictures of him on and with his horse from about 10 years ago, and a pic from the air of Hickory Hollow. It was really-really nicely done.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Brinsfield did an awesome job creating a collage of pics and a slideshow in his honor. It was so cool to celebrate his entire life and see him in pictures as a young man right up to the older man we knew. I love the picture of him in the pool on a floatie. There were pictures of him on and with his horse from about 10 years ago, and a pic from the air of Hickory Hollow. It was really-really nicely done.

:yeahthat:

Hoover

awe so sad to loose someone like that. he will be missed. I am sorry I never got to meet him. I love people like that.