Great Upcoming Concert at Calvert Marine Museum-Robbin Thompson 11/19 at 7:30

911Carrera

German American Lead Foot
I wanted to let everyone in Southern Maryland know of a great upcoming concert - Robbin Thompson on Saturday, November 19th at 7:30pm. The Concert will be held at the Calvert Marine Museum's Auditorium.

Robbin Thompson is a very special singer, songwriter and musician. He currently lives in works in Richmond Virginia.

I used to live in the Tidewater/ Hampton Roads area (Virginia Beach/ Norfolk) and first heard him play down there at one of their many festivals. He had a great band (Robbin Thompson Band) that he played with in the 1980's in Tidewater, Richmond and other locations.

I'm sure many of the Navy personnel in our area who were stationed in the Tidewater area in the 80's heard Robbin play at a festival or two.

He is a great songwriter too. He loves sailing and the Chesapeake Bay. Many of his songs are about the Chesapeake Bay the Rappahannock River and the beauty of the area.

You can check out his website for more info www.robbinthompson.com.

If you don't have anything to do this upcoming weekend check out his show. You won't be dissappointed. He's great! Ask anyone from the Richmond area.

Plus, you will be helping out the Calvert Marine Museum too.

Actually, The first song I listened too was alot like Bruce... I'm on song 4 now and each one is unique... you should give a listen...:shrug: